Chapter 12

3rd Person POV

Loki woke up happily, he had no nightmares last night, and he had the most enjoyable sleep he has ever had. He cuddled up a bit with the snoring Thor before sitting up and stretching his limbs. He stood up and went to the bathroom, washing his face and taking a bath, changing his clothes. He walked out of the bathroom, sighing when he spotted Thor, who of course was still sleeping, Loki walked around the room searching for something to do.
He stopped infront of his nightstand, seeing the book Thor got for him a couple of days ago. He decided to read it, after all he has only read through half of it, because he was usually busy with Thor.
Loki sat on his bed with the book, getting into a comfortable position before opening the book to the last page he opened.

~Time Skip~

Thor woke up panicking, he couldn't see Loki anywhere, so he got up from his bed and went to Loki's bed, sighing and feeling relieved when he saw Loki on his bed reading peacefully.

"Norns you gave me a heart attack.." Thor said, startling Loki, who was to focused on his reading to notice the thunderer infront of him.

"Oh, Sorry... you were to peaceful I couldn't wake you up.." Loki said putting a page holder on his book and resting it on his nightstand. "Just getting to the good part" the younger said.

"Is that the book I brought for you?" Thor asked.

"Yes.. I mean that's the only one I haven't finished.." Loki said shrugging.

"Oh right... oh yeah Loki?" Thor said quietly as he looked to the ground.

"Yes?"

"How would feel if I brought you to the library?" Thor asked looking up at Loki.

"Really? Without guards and handcuffs?" Loki asked, not knowing he should believe the older or not.

"Yeah, sure, I mean if you'd like." Thor said not wanting to force the trickster.

"I'd love to, thank you brother..." Loki said nodding his head.

"But, how are we going to going to go there without the guards? I mean I don't want you dethroned because of me wanting to go to the library..." Loki says thinking, he made Thor remember their childhood, Loki's the the only family Thor has left and He will protect him with his life.

And a certain memory gave Thor an idea.

"I have an idea!"

"Really? Do tell." Loki said surprised.

"Remember when you turned into a snake and stabbed me when we were eig-"

"Yes, yes I do remember and I am sorr-"

"No! It's the plan!"

"What? Me stabbing you? That's a horrible plan!"

"No! You'll turn into a snake or something and I'll bring you to the library, the guards won't know!" Thor says grinning at his genius plan.

"Huh... that's actually a pretty good idea..." Loki praises.

"I know." Thor says grinning like an idiot.

"Let's just go..." Loki said shaking his head and standing up.

~SWS~
Ahahahaha uwu I need the library scene for later so uhhhh yeah... cya (?)
~Jess