Chapter 10

3rd Person POV

Thor woke up having only one thing, one question in mind, did everything that happened yesterday really happen, or was it just a dream. He quickly turned around to see a curled up figure still sleeping, Loki.
He smiled a bit before giving Loki a kiss on the forehead. He pulled away and started to caress his cheek. Not long after that Loki's eyes flutter open. He jumped a little before sitting up.

"Wait, What? Did it-"

"Too good to be true?" Thor asks.

Loki nods and looks at Thor. Thor just chuckles and sits up hugging him.

"I also thought that it's too good to be true, but here we are..." Thor said quietly.

There was silence until it was broke by Loki slapping Thor's hands that was around him. "You better get ready, we're going to decide to go to Midgard or not!".

"Ouch!, Alright, Alright..." Thor said lazily as he stood up and went to the bathroom to get ready.

'Huh.. I didn't have any nightmares...' Loki thought, as he too stood up and walked to the bathroom to get ready.

~TIME SKIP~

Thor walked towards the Throne/chair in the middle of the giant window in the ship. He looked back towards the passengers and waved a little before turning back towards his friends beside him. He looked back at the giant window (bc author doesn't know the right word for it ;w;).

"So, where to?" Heimdall asked.

Thor looked at his friends and turned to Korg and Miek. "Miek, where are you from?" He asked.

"Oh, uh Miek's dead... I accidentally stomped him on the bridge, I've just been carrying him around because I feel guilty.." Korg answered pointing at Miek.

"Oh..." Thor said, then out of nowhere Miek woke up, fully alive.

"Oh! He's alive guys!!! Now what's your question again man?" Korg asked.

"Uhh... Earth it is then..." Thor said.

All of them smiled and nodded.

~ANOTHER TIME SKIP~

Thor and Loki were standing, looking out the glass window in silence, when Loki spoke.

"Is it a good idea to go back to Earth?" He asked.

"Yes! The people of Earth love me!" Thor said.

"Let me rephrase that... is it a really good idea to bring me back to Earth?" Loki said looking away from the window to Thor.

"If I'm completely honest, no, not really, but relax! They'll learn to trust you brother!" Thor said giving Loki a slap on the back.

"Yeah, I guess.." Loki said quietly and giving Thor a little smile.

~SWS~

I'm sorry it's so short, I'm just to lazy and I have no inspiration what so ever, and yeah I changed some things... ok well cya!
~Jess