Chapter 2

"So..." Loki breaking the awkward silence after he recovered from the breakdown

"You really going to fight?" He continued.

Thor was very confused that his brother is hugging him tightly and speaking really softly and not like normal.

"Yes.. at least I have to try..." he answered.

Loki just hummed agreeing to him.

"I still think you should stay with me..."

"Why is Loki getting so clingy?" Thor thought to himself. He pulled away a little so he can see Loki's face, Loki was looking at the ground.

"Loki..."
"Look at me" he just turned his face sideways. Thor took his chin to look at him.

"What?..." Loki said

"Come back with me brother..."

"Why? Asgard hates me there's no point in going back." He shook Thor's hand away

"Sure brother you did some wrongs but I still believe there is good in you, make them believe this as I do and they will trust you again!."

"I'll think about it..." Loki murmured

"Thank you brother..."

*awkward silence*

"Promise me you'll be careful?" Loki looked up at Thor with hope in his eyes. Thor never saw Loki this vulnerable.

"I promise..." just then a bell rang it startled both of them but they quickly recovered.

"Ahh oh no!..."

"What is it brother?!"

"I have to get back!! If the guards see me gone they'll search for me and you'll get caught they'll think you kidnapped me!!!" Loki said pacing around and panicking

"I've got to go bye.. and promise me you won't di-" he was cut off by his teleportation and Thor was left alone.

"Bye..." Thor just stared at where Loki was standing. Then a group of guards came in and brought everyone to a room that looked like a preparation room, there were all sorts of weapons and everyone was busy picking their weapon of choice but Thor was just wondering what just  happened. Until Korg snapped him out of his mind and he was told about the scrapper that brought him here was a Valkyrie.
He tried to talk to her but he was brought by the guards to have his hair trimmed by a scary old man. Then he chose his weapon and waited until it was time to meet the grandmasters 'Champion'