Chapter 14

3rd Person POV

After a few weeks Thor, Loki, and the ship full of passengers has arrived to earth, but first Thor, Heimdall, and Loki went down first to tell the Avengers and the government about moving Asgard there.
The three arrive at the Avengers new base from after Ultron. Thor matched in confidently while Loki and Heimdall followed from behind. They rode the elevator to the Avangers main living room, after arriving Thor called for FRIDAY to call the others who were free, and today luckily all of them were free (except Barton since he's at his home). They entered the room talking with each other or greeted Thor, not noticing Loki who was looking at one of the walls curious if FRIDAY. But when they did notice him quickly took their weapons and pointed it at him, Loki was startled at this but he looked at them with no emotion.

"Whoa whoa easy guys!" Thor says stepping in between them and raising his hands.

"Easy?!?!?!?!!!!? Thor he destroyed the whole city!!!" Tony shouts at him, he already got his gauntlet sent to him just now.

"Did He brainwash you Thor?" Natasha asked.

"What? no!" Thor says, shaking his head.

"You sure?" Steve asked.

"Positive"

Loki crossed his arms watching the scene unfold.

"Look, everyone he's changed ok? He helped us defeat Hela, who is also my evil sister and saved us from extinction-"

"Us?"

"Yes us, he saved the Asgardians" Heimdall said, making everyone look at him.

"Who's that?" Tony asks.

"Heimdall, a good friend of mine and was the gate keeper." Thor answers.

"Okay-"

"And there's more, Stark... I want to move Asgard to Earth." Thor interrupted him.

"Wait what?" Said Tony and Steve at the same time.

"We're moving Asgard here."