Chapter 17

Here they were, the Asgardians finally at last found their new home. After traveling in space for months they found a planet that they could live in. It was quite like earth, the fruits were eatable and the ground was firm but buildable, they could make their home here.

"I can't believe we found the one," Thor said as he sighed contently, looking around the planet with his hand on his hip.

"Well you better believe it" Loki said coming up from behind it as he smiled softly at him. "They started to make the plans for the town" he added.

"That's good, I should tell them to keep up the good work." He nods smiling at him before he looks back around.

The blond god sighed and smiled at the scenery.

"We're home." Loki says smiling at him before he also joined in with watching the scenery.

Thor nods at him and watched one of the suns set.

~TIME SKIP~

After a few years Asgard II was finally built. With the hard works of the survivors and with their new kings they created a kingdom not that big not that small, it was just right. The avengers would also sometimes come there to help them build when they had free time and now, once Asgard II was finished they would come to just hang around and visit their friends. Nothing could go wrong at this point, Thor and Loki both lived their lives happily as they soon got married and had a happy family. Nothing could ever go wrong...

THE END

I told you it would end soon, well I'm not planning on making a sequel for this but there's a possibility for for my other book, well I'll cya guys later! In either one of my other books.
~Jess