Chapter 6,5

Loki's POV (Loki's version of chap 6)

Im reading a book in the chambers I'm sharing with Thor now, just because the people still don't fully trust me.

"Uh Loki?" It was Thor... Was he trying to start a conversation?.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Do you maybe want to talk? I mean to make up for all the lost time when we were small?" He said.

"Uhh sure I guess?" I reply while putting the page holder on the book.

"Lets start with I'm sorry." He's apologizing?

"Sorry? What for? If all I should be apologizing."

"For uhh when we were children.. I always shut you down when you needed me... Everytime you wanted to play with me, to talk with me, to just hang out with me... And everytime you got into trouble because of me." I feel all the memories come back...

I couldn't look at him. I feel hurt but I'm glad he finally noticed it... Tears started to form in my eyes but I held it back I won't make myself look weak in front of Thor. Suddenly I felt stong hands surrounding me.

"Loki..." Thor said softly, pulling away a little to be able to see me.

"Loki please look at me..." I gave up and look at me I thought he'd be laughing at me for the tears in my eyes like when we were small, but he wasn't his eyes were tender and caring.

We're so close, I feel my face burning up.

"We should get a drink..." He said softly, I just nodded.

We walked to the small bar in silence and sometimes glances from the passing passengers, I just kept my head low. When we arrived Thor ordered ale and tea for me, I never liked to drink, maybe a little wine but that's also rare... From the looks of it Thor was flirting with the bartender, a lean, tall maiden from Asgard, seriously flirting? Norms he is so insufferable... I drink my tea quietly, trying to ignore him.

"So uh Loki how many partners have you had?" He said out of nowhere.

I felt my face heating up. Seriously out of thousands of questions you could ask, you ask that? Probably just to make fun out of me.

"None..." I answer quietly, making sure only he can hear me.

"I see." There it is folks I bet he's laughing inside.

I hope he's happy, I mean first he flirts infront of meand now asks if I ever had a partner?!.

"Why would you ask such a question?!." I shouted.. It came out harsher than I intended, thankfully there were not much people in the bar.

"It was the only thing that came to my mind..." He said scratching his neck, he's nervous... He always does that when he's nervous, which is rare.

"W...what... N..nevermind." I say.

"I'll be going now." I say standing up.

"Please wait..." He said while holding my wrist to stop me.

"Fine." I said sitting back down.

"You know I miss my old hair.." He said looking at my hair.

I snicker a little before replying. "You look better now... Plus it won't get in the way when at battle."

He just smiles and nod a little.

"Uh Loki you don't have to answer this but do you prefer male or female?" He ask out of the blue...

Wait why is he asking all these private questions??. I almost felt a blush creeping up but I pushed it back.

"I really dont know... Male I guess." Now here comes the 'No Loki!' Or 'male?!'

But in reality he just said "I see...".

There was silence while we finished our drinks.

"Ah we should go back..." I said standing up.

"Oh ok."

He thanked the bartender and I just frown jealousy and rage taking over. Before he walked I walked out first to our shared chambers. When we arrived I just let myself fall to the extra bed (my bed) that was brought from the storage room.

Thor was asleep now on his bed, and i just keep turning around, I can't sleep... I keep thinking why he would ask those things... But eventually slumber takes over.