Chapter 8

This is dedicated to @_pansexualflower_ thx for the idea!!! and I hope you like it!!!

Loki's POV

There was nothing.

Just darkness.     

Then light.          

The Tesseract?.

Thanos.

I woke up saying his name.

.

.

.

I looked around, feeling relived when I recognized the familiar room. My room shared room with Thor. I spotted a pile of books by my nightstand, probably from Thor, Thor.... I look around searching for him, only to find no one. As Midguardians say 'Speak of the Devil' Thor burst in the room, drunk?.

"BROTHER!!!" His voice loud, and yes definitely drunk. I sigh and turn around to see my oaf of a brother smiling like the oaf he is, I smile a bit. I know Thanos will get me one day or another but... why not enjoy the days left?.

"Hello brother.." I say calmly, as I walk towards him.

He responds with one of his crushing bear hugs.

"Bro...brother I-can't.. brea..th.."

"Oh sorry.." he said as he pulls away, he gasps as he sees me.

"Come on brother I don't look that bad..." I say as I roll my eyes.

"Was it another nightmare?" he asks, even if he's drunk he still has some sense in him...

"The one and only..."

"Will you talk to me about it?"

"No... Besides you're drunk!" I say.

"No I'm not!" He defends himself.

"Yes you are!!! you smell awful!"

"You should get a drink!" He offers.

"No." I say looking at him.

"Yes, come on brother!" He says as he litellary drags me to the bar.

He orders ale and wine (which I definitely did not drink..), and pushes it to me, while he chugs his ale.

"I am not drinking. And neither are you." I say sternly.

"Awww come on brother loosen a little!" He says waiving what's left of his ale around, I spoke to soon...

"Thor" I say in my serious tone. "Stop! you're making fun of you self!" I say trying to get the ale out of his hands.

He waves it around a little more before I caught it, but it end up on the floor.

"Great, just great!." I say looking at the ale on the ground then to Thor.

"Aww... my ale..." He pouts like a five year old.

I was trying my best not to laugh at him, a grown king, acting like a child, but that will get me to treason, so no.

"Come on, let's get you to bed..." I say trying to make him get up.

"Noooo" He whines.

"Yes, now we don't want people seeing they're king drunk and acting like a five year-old do we?" I say trying to pull him out, no luck. I sigh looking for Heimdall or Korg to help.

To my luck Heimdall passed the entrance to the bar, I mean he must've saw us so...

"HEIMDALL!!!" I shout tying to get his attention, and well I guess he can see everything so he came towards us.

"Please help me bring the king here to his chambers." I say.

"Sure thing." He replied.

With the help of Heimdall I was able to get Thor to our chambers, thankfully there was no one around, so his reputation isn't ruined...

"Go and sleep brother..." I say trying to get Thor to sleep.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" He whines.

"Yes."

"Loki you're so scaryyy"

"Yes I am and if you don't go to bed I'll kick your as-" I was interrupted with a kiss on my cheek.

"But I love you~" he says while he lazily goes to his bed and fall to sleep, leaving me standing wondering what just happened and blushing like a dork.

He doesn't love me... he's drunk... he doesn't know what he's talking about... well that's what I'm trying to convince myself... I shake the thought out of my head and go to bed, wishing no more nightmares and hopefully Thor doesn't remember what happened...

Hi I know it's short... it's just kind of a filler chap and yeahhhh... btw thx again _pansexualflower_ for the idea!!!
~Jess