Chapter 13

3rd Person POV

"So what should I turn into?" Loki asked.

"I don't know, why not a snake?" Thor suggested.

"Hmmm I don't know, wouldn't people ask why the king is bringing a snake to the library?" Loki asked.

"You're right... Uhh what about a dog?!" He suggested again.

"No." Loki said too quickly.

Thor pouts before coming up with another animal "a cat!".

"Pardon?"

"A cat!"

"Why?"

"Because you're like a cat Loki!"

"N-no I'm not!" Loki says folding his arms and blushing.

"Yes you are! You remind me of a Midgardian cat!" Thor says smiling.

"How so?" The younger asked puffing his cheeks.

"You're mischievous and says you hate everything but you secretly love everything!" Thor says.

"N-no I don't!" Loki defends his face flushed.

"Aww is Loki embarras-" Thor was interrupted with a puff of green smoke and hissing.

Where did Loki go?

Thor choughed at the smoke and looks around, when the smoke cleared up he saw a black cat.

"Loki?" Thor asked poking it.

The cat hissed and scratched him before climbing up to his shoulder.

"W-what is it you oaf!" It said, oh it's definitely Loki.

"O-oh ok..." they stood in silence before Loki starts swatting his paw at him.

"Let's go already!!!" He hisses.

"Alright, Alright!" Thor says as he jogs out of the room.

Thor walks to the library with Loki on his shoulder, greeting some of the passengers some of them wanting to interact with the 'cat' but Thor politely declining it saying it might don't like it.

They finally arrive at the library, Thor lets Loki down on one of the tables as he locks the door. Loki transforms back, his legs crossed before he sits up right and jumps from the table. He starts walking around the library looking for a book to read when he comes across the Midgardian books, he has read a couple of Shakespeare's so he decided to take some for later. He stumbled upon a book series called 'Harry Potter' there was three books of it.

"Hmm I thought there was supposed to be eight of these..." Loki thought out loud.

"What is it Loki?" Thor asked peeking his head from the other aisle.

"Nothing" Loki dismissed as he took the three books before turning to the waiting Thor who was now at the door.

"I'm done." He says his hands full with books.

"How are you going to hold that?" Thor questioned.

"You are" He says with a smirk as he transforms into a cat and hops onto his shoulder from the table.

Thor groans but smiles. "Ok then".

They walk together to their room with no stops and distractions on the way there. Once they arrived Thor let the younger down, and placed the large stack of books on his nightstand. He stretched his back as it made a satisfying 'pop', while doing this Loki has already transformed back and was browsing at his new book.

"Thank you Thor..." he says carefully turning the pages.

"No problem, but a thank you kiss won't hurt!" Thor said smirking.

Loki flushed red as he looks down letting his hair cover his face.

He looked at him and walked towards him making Thor grew nervous as he blushed. They came closer to each other until they both could feel their breaths at each other's faces. Loki moved closer kissing him before quickly pulling away, blushing.

Thor smiles as he pulls him in a hug, kissing him again, this time more passionately, he lead him to his bed without breaking the kiss, eventually pulling away from each other as the falls to the bed, Loki on top of him. They pant for air as they look at each other with want.

And so the night was filled with passion, pleasure and ecstasy.

~SWS~