Chapter 6

Thor's POV

After the ship chase I'm in the commodore with Banner and Valkyrie I fell asleep thinking about what happened between me and Loki yesterday and about the spark when he kissed me...

Thor... Brother?... a voice calls me I look around and found it's source, a tall lean figure it's too far to see but it looks like... Loki?

"Loki?" I ask.

It suddenly changed to Asgard. I saw me and Loki when we were children. We were playing sweetly together then it changed again when I met my new friends, Loki looking at little me with awe as I spar with my friends, while I completely ignore him. Then it changed again Loki begging to come and play warriors with me and the others only to get "no Loki!". I felt a stab of guilt and pain... we were so close... then because of my arrogance and pride our paths diverged...

Then I woke up seeing that we already arrived at Asgard.

"I thought it would be more beautiful... not that it isn't it's just it's on fire..." Banner said.

We all looked at Asgard, it looked not how I left it...

We went though the plan and they dropped me infront the throne room.

"Hey uh I found this in the armory..." I told Valkyrie.

"Oh thanks and uh don't die.. you know what I mean.." she said I watched her until it they were out of sight.

Now it's time to confront my sister.

~Time Skip (to When they've escaped...)~ (because I'm to lazy to write some action scene =w=)

Im the my room I was sharing with Loki because everyone still is wary of him so I volunteered to stay with him. My head was spinning with questions about the kiss, about us, about him, I mean now that I think about it I don't know much about him.. after all I always ignored him every time until he finally gave up. He admired me.. wished for my company, wanted to play with me... I've got to make up for the past!.

"Uh Loki?" I asked

Loki just looked up from the book he was reading, he always loved books.. "Yes?" He asked.

"Do you maybe want to talk? I mean to make up for all the lost time when we were small?" I ask.

"Uhh sure I guess?" He hesitantly replied while putting a page holder to his book and closing it. "What do you want to talk?"

"Well let's start with... I'm sorry..." I said sitting up.

"Sorry? What for? If all I should be the one apologizing..."

"For uhh when we were children.. I always shut you down when you needed me... every time you wanted to play with me, to talk with me, to just hang out with me... and for every time you got into trouble because of me.." I replied.

Loki was just silent eyes avoiding me.

"Loki..." no reply.

"Loki please look at me..."

He finally gave in he looked up at me his eyes glassy. I walked up to him and hugged me, to my surprise he hugged back. When I pulled back he was trying to avoid looking at me. His lips begging to be kissed.. wait WHAT??!! Stop it Thor! He is my brother for Odin's sake...

"We should get a drink..." I said slowly...

He just nodded.

We arrived at the small bar and I ordered two drinks. He just drank his tea (yes tea..) quietly... come on Thor make up a conversation!.

"So Loki uh how many partners have you had?" Seriously Thor? That's a dumb question he must've had lots.. I feel kinda jealous...
Loki avoided me again before that I swore I saw him blush.

"None..." I hear him whisper.

I was shocked none? I thought he would have lots of partners I mean he's perfect and has lots of admirers.. though I can see that Loki  never thought that having a partner was important...

"I see..."

"Why would you ask such a question!" He asked looking at me he seems embarrassed and a little mad, while blushing madly, how cute.

"It was the only thing that came to my mind..." I said awkwardly while scratching my neck.

"Wh..what... n.. nevermind" he quickly turned back and finished his tea.

"I'll be going now..." he stood up but before he could leave I stopped him by holding his wrist.

"Please wait..." I said.

"Fine.." He said sitting back down. His face covered by his hair, it's getting really long now...

"You know I miss my old hair..."

I hear Loki snicker. "You look better now... plus it won't get in the way when at battle.." he said.

I smile seeing him happy.

"Uh Loki you don't have to answer this but do you prefer male or female partners?" I ask carefully.

"I really don't know... I guess male?" He said slowly.

Male? What if he gets hurt! What if-... ok calm down I mean he never had a relationship... and from now on you can protect him...

"I see..." was all that came out my mouth.

Come to think of it I think I saw Loki got kissed by a guard when we were teenagers... but thankfully he pushed away... wait what was wrong with me!! I just looked and didn't even try and help him?! He looked so scared even when I saw him ran away I didn't confront him and ask if he was okay... I'm such a big moron...

"Ah we should get back..." he said standing up looking at me.

"Oh ok.." I said standing up and gave my thanks to the bartender. Wait did I saw Loki frown when I talked with the bartender? Was he jealous? Nay he could never like me... I was just imagining things and maybe yes... I like him...