Chapter 4

The next day

Loki's POV

Thor actually was able to get the Valkyrie to join us, and now me, Thor, and the banner (yes he changed already) I don't really know how Thor was able to change him back but, here we are together in his chambers waiting for Valkyrie, the guards were nowhere to be seen. Thankfully Thor hasn't brought up what happened yesterday, hopefully he doesn't remember but that's a slim chance. There was a awkward silence when Thor spoke up.

"Soo Banner were you really stuck as the Hulk for two years?." He said trying to enlighten the mood, Banner was really stiff and scared of me he would keep his eyes on me as if waiting for me to burst like a bomb.

"Uhh yeah.. I guess.." Banner answered for once taking his eyes off me.

I was really thankful when Valkyrie entered the room.

"Hey- wait where's the big guy??"

"Oh uh right this is.. Banner he is the Hulk.. sort of.." Thor tried to explain, looking at banner for help.

"Uh Yeah so the Hulk is a part of me.. and when I get angry he will show up." Banner explained.

I just stayed quiet watching them trying to explain to her. It was quite amusing.

"So lord of thunder.. what's the plan?" Valkyrie started cutting them off.

"Oh we uh go through that big giant hole, and we can't use the quinjet because it's to broken says Banner, sooo we'll use yours... if you don't mind." Wow ever since Thor was banished to Midgard his arrogance and pride has vanished..

"The devils anus?" Valkyrie asked.

"For the record I didn't know what it was named when I chose it." He defended himself.

"Well if we're going through that one we need another ship that'll rip mine apart." Valkyrie said while picking up a bottle of liquor.

Thor, Banner, And Valkyrie we're talking about what kind of ship they will need when I said.

"I may have stole the Grandmasters passcodes.." they all turned their attention to me, I have a feeling that they forgot I was here or even didn't know I was here.

"Ok who is he? Why is he here?" Valkyrie turned to Thor for answers.

"Oh dear brother did you forget to tell lady Valkyrie about your dear brother?" I said to Thor my voice dripping with sarcasm and giving him a fake pout.

"Oh! Right uh.. Valkyrie this is Loki my brother, Loki this is Valkyrie..."

"Uh ok..." Valkyrie said

"So what is this about stealing Grandmasters passcode?." Thor asked me "so you're telling me you can get us to Grandmasters ship without setting up the alarms?"

"Yes brother I can." I gave him a short nod.

"Oh ok uh a quick F.I.Y." Banner said calling in on the rest.

"Uh you guys he could kill us anytime he wants and could easily betray us..." Banner said not really whispering.

"Well he did try to kill me, at one time he turned into a snake, because he knows I love snakes, no I picked him up to admire it, then he turned back and was like Yeah It's me!, and stabbed me, we were eight at the time." I couldn't stop but grinned at the memory.

"But I believe that he won't do that, right Loki?" He said caughting me off guard, Thor trusts me? Wow that's mind blowing.. Since when?.

"Huh? Oh yes of course.."I said

"See? We'll be fine.." he said smiling that handsome smile, I couldn't stop looking at him. He has such a Godly figure, I always admired him since childhood, wait no snap out of it Loki it's no time to be admiring you brother!.