Chapter 16

3rd Person POV

"Thank you Stark"

Thor took all the remaining supplies to the ship. They finally got all of the supplies and is ready to find their new home.

"No problem, and come and stop by after you found your home ok point break?" Tony says leaning on the door frame.

"Yes, yes of course" the thundered nods, coming out of the ship along with Loki.

"Alright, good luck point break... and reindeer games.." Tony says.

Steve and the others nod.

"Just come by if anything happens or if you need anything." the captain said.

"Will do, and Captain?" Thor asked looking at him.

"Yeah?"

"we're dating" He winked and picked Loki up before walking into the ship as the door closes behind them.

Steve blushed when he heard that, looking at the ship with a shocked expression. The others such as Natasha, Barton, and Tony just gasp or also look at them with a shocked expression, it was quite unbelievable in fact. 

Thor and Loki were already off to space, traveling to find their new home.

A/N oK i uPdaTed! iM proud of myself! and I am so sorry for taking such a long time, and for a short chapter, I just started school and I don't really have any ideas for this book, that's why I am thinking about ending this book in a few more chapters, so If you want to see them traveling to a few more planets in the other chapter please comment bellow or give me an idea, and I'll try my best to do it! and I'm also ending the other book toooo sooo yeahhhh! I guess I'll cya in the next chapter!

~Jess