Chapter 28

[Ashton's POV]

The morning of my first day of private school was terrible. I was so nervous, especially since it is already half way though the year and I only started going to school this year. I was always home school and now, within 6 months, I went to two schools? That is crazy.

Luke didn't seem very happy with the fact that we were more separated than ever. My parents have been watching me nonstop, always making sure I wasn't sneaking out and barely left me alone with Emma, probably suspicious of her.

When they saw my tattoo, they were not pleased. I love it, yes it hurt, but it was worth all

the pain because the ink made me happy since Luke has one too and it symbolizes our love and the words reminded me of him.

One love, one life.

Sort of like there's only one Lucas Robert Hemmings and he's all mine. He's my one love, and he is my life. I love that, because I think it's the same with him about me. Maybe not exactly, however I hope he loves me as much as I love him.

If he didn't, then why would he get a matching tattoo with me? No one inks their skin unless they are serious about the person. We have only dated for a few months and already tattooed our body's for one another, and to others it may seem crazy, but I just know we will be together for a long time.

Which is why I texted Luke to see if we could meet up after school, my parents will not be home for about 3 hours so I don't have to worry about them, and we can hopefully hang out even if it is just for a little bit.

Once he replied with a yes, adding a cute kiss at the end, I went downstairs in my school uniform and spotted my mother making breakfast. I ignored the way she stared at my ink covered wrist and quietly ate my oatmeal, only wanting a little food this morning.

She tsked,"Why would you do that to your body? And for a boy?"

"I knew you did not like me being gay," I huffed, pushing the bowl away. I wasn't in the mood to eat now, the homophobic attitude ruined my appetite.

My mum rolled her eyes, "I couldn't care less about the fact that you like boys, but I do not appreciate you dating some disgusting, trouble-making kid who is ruining you. Look at your body, you have a tattoo and piercing after knowing him for months?"

"It was my choice, he didn't make me get them. He even said It wasn't a good idea and so, you are saying if I dated some rich, spoiled boy you'd be okay with it?" She nodded and I scoffed,"Wow, your priorities are high and mighty, now aren't they? Always going for the money and not the real thing that matters; affection, care, love?! Luke loves me, he protects me and we have our differences, but he does not seem to mind my lifestyle. Just like I don't care about his."

Before she could say anything, my father announced that my driver was here and I sent her a quick glare, then grabbed my bag and rushed to the limo. I got inside, shutting the door and replied to Luke's text, telling him I love him and I will see him after school.

When we got the the private school, I saw it was smaller but looked a bit fancier and a lot cleaner just by seeing the outside. My driver, Uncle Ken, asked,"Knock Knock?"

I chuckled,"Who's there?"

"Old lady."

"Old lady who?" I pressed.

He snickered,"I didn't know you could yodel!"

Sadly, I laughed and so did he as we pulled into the front of the school where other kids were dropped off in a limo. I waved goodbye, him wishing me luck and slowly walked in the double doors, getting my schedule out of my bag and saw where my first class was.