Chapter 10- tea

Author's note
Da fucc, I did not expect this to have more than 10 chapter but I guess here we go. Put yo seat belts on cause the tea is only starting sis

We walked holding hands until we arrived at my house. Making jokes and occasionally flirting, it was chill. The night was warm and there was no one in the street, everything was just the best. We stopped in front of my front door. I guessed my dad was already passed out because all the lights were off, giving me the freedom to be comfortable.

"I had a l-lot of fun Y/n"

"Yeah me too. Thanks for inviting me"

"W-what? Y/n, you we-we-were the one to invite me"

Took a while to then remember why I planned this date in the first place.

"Oh! That's right! I wanted to apologize for the special olympics. I know it was a long ago but I still feel a bit guilty" I laughed awkwardly while rubbing the back of my head.

Jimmy started laughing way more then I expected. I was kinda suprised. From hearing his laughs I couldn't control myself and laugh too, though really confused.

"Y/n, oh Y/n. You have no idea h-how glad I am for you d-d-doo-doing that. It gave me so mu-muuu-mu-much happiness to know th-that someone was cheering for me"

"Oh well, then you're welcome" I smiled with a proud face.

"D-don't get too cocky. You still made me fall"

"I'm not sorry for that, it was hilarious!"

We laughed a bit more, re-watching the fall in our heads. It was pretty funny the way he just tripped and almost did a freaking flip. Our laughs vanished into a comfortable silence. We just looked at each other, smiling and enjoying the moment. We leaned in and I knew this was the moment. I was finally gonna kiss him. I laid my right hand on his shoulder and my left on his cheek. I could feel his warm face, and his shaking shoulders. It was cute how nervous he was.

And we finally kissed. It was the best, soft and weird. It was my first kiss, I didn't know what to expect ok? Not long after we were cut off by the door.

"YOUNG LADY! COME IN RIGHT NOW!"

"DAD! WHAT THE FUC-"

"DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" He screamed raising his hand. "And you're Jimmy right?"

"R-R-Rii-Right s-sir!"

"Get out of here"

"DAD!"

"Oh.... I-I will r-rii-right away" Jimmy ran off not even looking back. I could understand why, my father could be scary as shit. In anger I just looked at my dad expecting an explanation that was not given.

I was heading upstairs when I heard my dad call.

"Come here, we have to talk"

With a roll of eyes, I went down the 5 steps I had already gone up. He was sitting on the couch, looking down with his hands on his head.

I quietly sat down next to him, waiting some minutes until he finally spoke up.

"Are you dating or something?"

"Yeah..."

"You need to break up with him. And-"

"WHAT?! THERE IS NO W-"

"LET ME FINISH!" I stopped. And he continued with a angry but sad tone in his voice "And if you don't, we're moving away when school ends."

...

He did not say that. He couldn't. He wouldn't.... He couldn't just play with my life like that...

"Is this serious?" I said trying to control my tears, both from sadness and anger.

"Yes"

I got up and went to my room, leaving my dad alone with his remorse and self hate.

My room wasn't any diferent, it was full of hate, anger, sadness, anxiety, despair, etc. But worst of all... Loneliness and a constant feel of being lost. I was just lost... I had no idea what to do or say. I was so empty... So alone with myself.

What was I going to do?

Could I even fight my father back?

Is there anyway out of this?

It seemed like the end of the world. I knew it was just a stupid relationship with some boy I liked but, it was such a big part of my life, and I needed it so badly, I couldn't imagine myself happy without him...

I decided to lie in bed and try to fall asleep. Surprise, surprise. I didn't. I spent a solid hour looking at the ceiling and listening to my dad cry on the other side of the wall. At this point I didn't even care anymore. I didn't feel empathy enough to go talk to him, neither did I feel anger to go yell at him, I just layed there with the moonlight hitting my face. I eventually fell into a dreamless sleep.

I remember waking up at 5 am, 2 hours earlier than normal. I had some messages from Jimmy and 2 missed calls.

"Hey, is everything okay?"

"I'm sorry jf I caused you and your dad trouble."

"Hello?"

"You there?"

"If you wanna talk tomorrow I'll be there for you"

"Okay, hope you read this, bye"

"❤️"

It was nice that he cared about me. I really didn't want to end this. But I knew that my dad was not lying and would go as far as to move into a diferent place just because of a boy. I knew I had to do it. At this point, it was better to break up with him first and then think of possibilities to make things better, and maybe get back together. I spent the 2 spare hours I had looking outside and just feeling bad about everything.

I saw Jimmy comming down the street and sighed. I didn't want to do this, I didn't want to make Jimmy go through this.

"Hey Jimmy" I said with the fakest voice I could put. He waved at me with a smile and I quickly went downstairs. We started walking and the silence was getting more uncomfortable as time went by. I wasn't feeling capable of talking, specially to him, and he felt like he was guilty for what happened.
Jimmy finally broke the silence

"Is everything okay?"

No

"Can we talk about it after school?"

"S-sure...."