Chapter 11- sorry

Jimmy's pov

Classes were over and I was preparing myself mentally for the talk with Y/n. She sounded serious... She kept quiet during the day and would just smile at my jokes, worrying me more. When the bell rang announcing the end of classes I gulped. When I walked outside my classroom I saw Y/n waiting for me, with her head down. I walked to her and she then looked at me and signaled to follow her. So I did. She took me to the back of the school, the Goth kids left the moment they saw us, probably to go drink coffee at their usual place. She then sat down on the stairs and sighed deeply. I sat next to her, still with a worried look.

"I'm sorry Jimmy..."

"F-for what?"

"I need to break up with you" She turned her face and started sobbing. I was in shock...

"W-what? I-I don't, I don't understand"

"It's m-my dad, that FUCKING ASSHOLE!" She screamed loudly scaring me at the same time.

"B-but why?"

"He says that he'll make me m-move to another town if we continue dating... It's so fucking unfair and I hate it! I just know that he never goes back on his word."

"C-can't you just lie a-a-about us?"

"I prefer not to take that risk.... But LOOK!" She grabbed my arms and looked deep into my soul "JUST GIVE SOME TIME! PLEASE! I'LL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT! OKAY?! PLEASE!"

"Y-Y/n, calm down. Do-do-don't worry. Take all the time y-you need" I said in a calming tone "For you I'll w-wait"

"Oh god Jimmy" She then gave me a big hug, crying on my shoulder. "You're the best"

Walking home alone sucked. I missed her voice and her laughs. But it was what it had to be done. She explained pretty well how going with her home would look bad for her father. I swear, her father has to be that big of a bitch to do this to his daughter. Doesn't he care about her? But it's not like I could do anything.... I just needed to give her time and space...

Y/n pov

I arrived home to face a worried father. Clearly noticed that I went home by myself

"You happy?"

He just sighed and before he could say anything I bursted upstairs, locking my bedroom door and throwing my backpack to the wall with anger.

I hated all of this. I wasn't even gonna do my fucking homework! I was ready to spend a whole night thinking of ways to turn this around... My head hurt just by this idea... But oh well. I had to do what I had to do for love.

I picked up a sheet of paper and wrote down "ideas:"

I moved the pencil around and got up and down from my chair, trying to think...

The problem here was obvioulsy my dad not liking crippled people FOR SOME FUCKING REASON! Maybe I could say that Jimmy was actually and actor? No, I'm not gonna fucking be that stupid. I could tell him ..... Hum ... What could I tell him?

I woke up with my face glued to the paper, with a small pool of drool. I quickly got up and noticed the time, 3:26 am.... Shit! I fell asleep! I didn't write anything! Ugh! I'm so useless... But fuck, I didn't even eat dinner.

I unlocked my door and looked around to see if my dad was awake. I was on a mission to get food from the kitchen and not wake my dad up. I was sure he was gonna give me shit for being awake at this hour. I looked down to see a small crumbled paper. I opened it.

"Y/n,

You didn't eat dinner... Assuming that it's because you're angry. Don't worry, teenage crushes fade away quickly, this is for the best.

Love, Dad"

I tried my hardest not to scream or punch something. My dad had the audacity to fucking write this little fucking shit note...
No

Focus on the food. You need the food.

I opened the fridge and sadly, there was nothing. I mean, there was some healthy yogurts and some leftovers, so, yeah, basicaly nohing. I went to check on the cupboard and there was only a cereal box... Hum... I went back to the fridge. Hum.... I guess the cereal would be enough. I went back upstairs trying not to make any noise. Inside my bedroom I had the longest sigh of relief and did a little happy dance for the succeeded mission.

And then, the most painful 20 seconds of my life started. Trying to open the damn thing without making any noise. It was like fucking fireworks going on there. I was sweating. When I finally opened them I poured them on a cup that I had around. Yeah, cereal in a cup isn't a normal thing, but I wasn't taking the risk of making noise by putting my hand through all those cereals and package.

I looked out the window while eating some cereals. I was too tired to think but too awake to fall asleep. I'd been sleeping ever since I got home. My sleep schedule wasn't going to get better like this...

Looking outside I would rarely spot a car passing by. I would imagine all the possible out comes of why would someone be driving so late. Some of the drivers would look at me, seeing as I was leaning on the window with the moon light hitting my face. I didn't like the dark but I was not turning on the light, that would get too much attention.

Half an hour went by and I decided to finally go to bed. Still on my school clothes I just layed above the covers and closed my eyes. I didn't want it to be tomorrow.... I didn't want to fall asleep. But I didn't want to stay awake at the same time, I just wanted time to stop... Soon enough I fell alseep and embraced the reality of time, letting my anxiety fade away.