(4.)

Gabe

Gabe

The house was dark and quiet when I walked through the front door, and I felt like I was walking into a death trap. I was almost certain that Bella was going to emerge through the darkness and kill my ass, but the house was dead quiet and that wasn't a good sign.

"Baby?" I called out, turning on the lights, as I headed upstairs. I walked into our bedroom and Bella was nowhere in sight, but she had to he here because her car was here. "Bella?" I walked over to the closet and opened it, noticing that all her clothes and stuff were still here, so where was she? I walked out of the bedroom and went to search the other bedrooms in the house. When I got to the first door, I tried to open it, but the door was locked.

"Baby? Can you please open the door?" Silence. I knocked on the door, pressing my ear against it. "I understand if you don't want to sleep in the same bed as me, but at least let me take the guest bedroom and you can take our room. I'd feel better knowing that you were comfortable in our bed, instead of sleeping on another bed." More silence. I can't believe how much pain I keep causing her, but it's not like I'm trying to do it on purpose. Amber showing up out of the blue, telling me about a baby that clearly isn't mine, was completely out of my control. I didn't even know the girl had a kid, and yet here she come...tryna pin the baby on me. What type of shit is that?

"Have you eaten anything?" I asked her. "You know you're eating for two now, and our baby's needs should always come first." And again... silence. I sighed and sat down on the floor, with my back against the bedroom door.

"I'll just sit out here until you open the door and talk to me." Knowing how Bella's attitude was, that could be awhile, but she'd have to come out eventually. She surely wouldn't starve herself or our child, all because she was pissed at me. "Do you remember when we had our first kiss? Ivy was away at cheer camp for the week, and you were upset because you were going to miss her, but you had me to keep you company that entire week. That was the best week of my life, if I'm being honest. I remember the night before Ivy was supposed to come home, and I came over to your house so we could watch the fireworks together. Your wore the dark blue, high waisted shorts, and a creamed color crop top, and some gold and cream sandals to match. Your hair was up in a high, curly bun, and I just remembered getting nervous because you were just so damn breathtaking. I couldn't stop staring at you, even though you kept telling me to stop, but I didn't want to. I wanted to stare at you, admiring every piece of perfection that God had blessed you with, all while thanking your parents for creating the most beautiful daughter in the world. I kept wanting to kiss you right then and there, but I didn't want to ruin the mood, but that all went out the window when you sat in my lap and leaned your body against mine. You looked back at me, giving me a devilish smirk, and that's when I went in for the kill. Our first kiss was something right out of a movie, especially with the fireworks going off, giving it a romantic touch." I just kept on rambling on and on, hoping that she'd finally talk to me or at least tell me to shut my ass up.

After an hour of complete silence, I gave up on trying to talk to her. She just needed time, but time wasn't something I could give her right now. In a few weeks, I'd be going on tour, and I wouldn't be back for six whole months. I refused to not have anything resolved before then, because only God knows what will happen within that six month period. Not saying that either of us will go out and cheat, but like I said...only God knows.