Bonus Chapter

Bella

Bella

It had been a month since Gabe and I renewed our vows, and now we were back to our regularly scheduled programming; which was both working and parenting. Our honeymoon was beyond amazing, even though we missed our babies something serious, we still managed to have a great time and take advantage of our alone time.

"Hi, my perfect little angel." I cooed, smiling down at Blessing. She was just so darn beautiful and I wouldn't mind having another baby, but that won't be for a long time. Both her and Legend was enough at the moment, and I was enjoying being their mom.

"Legend! Get your bad ass back in here!" I heard Gabe huff, as our naked son ran out of the bathroom, and across our bedroom. I couldn't help but to laugh, watching Gabe chase Legend around, stopping just to mean mug me.

"Instead of laughing at this crazy boy, you could get up and help me out!" He snapped, making me laugh harder.

"What am I doing right now babe?" I asked him.

"Laughing!"

"Yeah, but I'm also feeding our daughter, who requires at least one parent's attention; don't you think?"

"How about you let me feed her, while you finish giving him a bath." He said, crossing his arms.

"How about no. Leggie, get your butt back in the tub, before daddy spanks you!" I said, pointing at him. He pouted and dropped his head, cautiously walking towards Gabe, as they headed back into the bathroom. "And that's how you do it."

"Shit. I'd rather spank your mama, but she been trippin' lately."

"GABE!" I scared the hell out of Blessing, making her little lip poke out, as she started to cry. "Mommy's sorry boo."

"My bad baby. I didn't think you heard what I said." Gabe laughed, making me roll my eyes. Believe it or not, bedtime was always hectic in the Washington household, but once we get both babies into bed...things instantly calm down.

After Legend had his bath, he climbed into bed with me, and snuggled up against me. He always wants to sleep in bed with us, and normally we wouldn't mind, but Gabe refuses to let that happen again after he pissed in our bed a few months ago. He was still in potty training mode at the time, but he had been doing good so I didn't think he'd let loose in our bed, but unfortunately...he did.

"Aye man, come on. Time for bed." Gabe said, clapping his hands.

"Gabe, shhh!" I whispered, pointing at Blessing, who was dozing off in my arms. "And leave him be. He's not bothering you or me."

"That's why our kids are spoiled now! Put her chunky butt down and let Legend sleep in his own damn bed!"

"Oh shut up! You held Blessing all last night, rapping some of your new music to her, and I didn't say a word. You also buy Legend everything he asks for, so who's really spoiling them? I'll wait."