(27.)

Gabe

Gabe

One Week Later

Bella is finally being released from the hospital and coming home, after receiving a clean bill of health from her doctors. Neither of us knew if she could have any more kids, but at the moment...all that mattered to us was Legend. Besides...I wouldn't dare put another baby in her, especially after what we just went through. Legend will be an only child and we're going to love his little ass until he's sick and tired of us.

"You just about ready babe?" I asked, standing outside of the bathroom.

"Yeah, give me a second." She said. I walked away from the bathroom, taking a seat on the edge of the bed, as I stretched out and rubbing eyes. I was so damn tired and I wanted to sleep for the rest of the day, but I wanted to make sure Bella was settled with Legend before doing so. A few minutes later, she came walking out of the bathroom, carrying the same bag that I had brought her a change of clothes and toiletries in, sitting it down on the bed. 

"I'm almost ready babe. I just need them to bring the discharge papers in and we can go." She sat down next to me and started brushing her damp hair in a ponytail, before looking over at me. 

"I'm in no rush unless you are." I said, pulling her into my arms. I kissed her cheek, grabbing her chin, so that I could kiss her lips.

"Well I'm ready to get the hell up out of here. I've been here far too long and I just want to go back home!" She whined, easing into my lap. "Speaking of which...how is Ivy doing? I know she and Derrick are dealing with some things, and from what I heard...he might be moving out."

"How you hear about that before I did? I've been living with they ass for the last month and ain't heard a damn thing about them breaking up!" 

"I never said they broke up, I just said that he might be moving out."

"Just you saying he might be moving out, clearly means that they broke up!" I huffed, shaking my head. "So what happened?"

"I...can't tell you." She said quickly.

"The fuck? What not?"

"Because Ivy swore me to secrecy and I promised her that I wouldn't tell you."

"She do know that we're married and you're not allowed to keep secrets from me, right?" I questioned, glaring at her.

"Yes, she's very aware, but she wants to be the one to tell you; but what I can say is that I told her not to tell Derrick but she did it anyways." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Why would you tell her to hide something from her man? You hiding some shit from me or something?"

"Seriously Gabe? When have I ever hidden something from you?"

"Shit, you tell me!" I said. 

"Okay, we're getting waaayyy off topic here. I can't tell you exactly what Ivy did, but I can tell you that she did something that she shouldn't have. In my opinion, she shouldn't have done it at all, at the same time...there wasn't any harm in doing what she did. Now, on the other hand, she could've did what she did with someone else, but she did it with someone she had no business doing it with. " She rambled, as I stared at her with a confused look on my face.