(23.)

Ivy

Ivy

One Week Later

With two babies in the house now, things in the house have gotten a lot more hectic, but luckily we had everything under control. On top of that, my cousins have been helping us out with the babies, all while helping keep the household in order and we couldn't be more grateful for all the help we were receiving.

"She's so cute and chunky! What have you been feeding her?" Mila asked, as she cradled Sienna in her arms.

"Girl, that's nothing but baby formula." I laughed. "She eats like every five hours it seems like."

"Well it shows. Look at these juicy thighs!" Sienna laughed, as Mila squeezed her thighs, which made me smile. My baby had the cutest laugh ever, but the rumbling sound of thunder, replaced her laughs with a high pitch cry. "Oh, somebody hates storms."

"Yeah, she can't stand thunder, but will sleep right through a thunderstorm." I grabbed her from Mila, consoling her, as I carried her upstairs. "Bath, bottle, and then bed baby girl."

"I'll give her a bath." Derrick offered, as soon as we walked into the bedroom. Things between us have been a little rocky, but I can honestly say that he's been trying to make things better between us.

I handed her over to him, watching as he kissed her cheek, before carrying her into the bathroom. I then called out to Mila, asking her if she could make Sienna a bottle, and she said okay. That gave me some time to check on Gabe and Legend, who were in his and Bella's bedroom, watching TV.

Gabe was laying in bed, fast asleep, with baby Legend fast asleep on his chest. He looked exhausted, but the sight of him and his son was so cute. I had to take a picture of this, making sure to show Bella as soon as wakes up from her coma. As soon as I snapped the picture, Gabe's phone started ringing, as he jerked awake and looked down at Legend.

"Hey, careful." I whispered, as he motioned for me to grab him. I did so, laying him down in his bassinet, as Gabe answered the phone.

"Hello?" He yawned, stretching out. I covered Legend up and gently caressed his little hand, admiring how much he resembled his mom in more ways than one. Sure, he had Gabe's hazel eyes and other non noticeable features, but other than that...Bella clearly did all the work when she conceived this handsome boy. "Are you serious?! Okay...okay, I'm on my way!" Gabriel scrambled out of bed, sliding on his Nike slides, as he rushed over towards the dresser.

"Gabe? What's going on?" I asked, watching him run around like a madman.

"That was Bella's mom and she said Bella is starting to wake up!" He said, as he continued looking for his keys. I gasped, covering my mouth, as tears filled my eyes. They were happy tears, knowing that my cousin had finally waken up! "I hate to ask, but my parents went out to dinner, so could you-"

"Of course, of course! Go be with your wife, but please be careful because it's storming pretty bad outside." He nodded and hugged me tight, before running out of the room and out of the house. Since the baby was already asleep, I just turned on the baby monitor, and headed to the guest bedroom to check on the boys. "You guys alright in here?"

"Yeah, we're fine." Cairo answered. He and Zaiden were playing the game, not paying anyone or anything no mind. I almost forgot they were here, to be honest, only because they've been glued to the game all day. Only time they left the room was to eat, use the bathroom, or take a bath...other then that... they've been completely quiet.

"Did I hear Gabe just leave" Mila asked, walking out of the bathroom with Alayah in her arms. She had just given her baby sister a bath, I'm guessing getting her ready for bed as well.

"Yeah, he just got a call, saying that Bella was waking up." I told her. She gasped.

"Seriously?! Oh my God, that's great! I need to call mama and daddy, so they can let me talk to her." She was so excited, just like I was, as she rushed off to the guest bedroom; telling her brothers the good news. Everything was finally starting to look up for all of us and that was a great thing.

*

Sienna was finally asleep, along with Legend, Alayah, Zaiden, and Cairo; leaving me, Mila, and Derrick awake. We still hadn't heard from Gabe, nor my aunt and uncle, but hopefully they'd call soon. I was anxious to know how my cousin was doing and when she was coming home.

"I'm so tired, but I'm trying to wait and hear from mama and daddy." Mila groaned, laying her head down on the table. Derrick was washing the dishes, while I folded some laundry, feeling tired myself.

"You should go ahead and go to sleep. I'll wake you up if I hear anything or if someone comes home." I assured her. She thanked me, telling us goodnight, as she dragged herself upstairs.

"It's good to hear that Bella's finally awake." Derrick said, breaking the silence between us.

"I know right." I heard my phone vibrating on the table, as I grabbed it, immediately ignoring the incoming call.

"Who's calling you so late?"

"My dad." I lied. "He told me to call him if I heard something new about Bella, but since I don't know anything... it's pointless to answer. I'll just call him back tomorrow." He turned the water off and turned towards me, walking over to where I was.

"I know things have been chaotic around here lately, but how about we go out to dinner tomorrow. You, me, and Sienna." He suggested, placing soft kisses on my neck.

"Seriously?"

"So serious. I know I haven't been the best boyfriend and father, but I want to make it up to you. Plus, I have a surprise and this dinner is sort of like a celebration for us."

"Okay, let's do it." I smiled. I turned around and kissed his lips, as he pressed his forehead against mine.

"I love you, baby mama." He smirked. I returned a smirk, rolling my eyes at him.

"I love you too, baby daddy."

"Come on, let's go to sleep. I'm sure Legend will be up in a few hours and Sienna will probably wake up as well."

"I'll be up there in a minute. I just need to make sure I have two bottles ready for when the babies wake up." I told him. He nodded and kissed me one last time, before heading upstairs. I sighed heavily, grabbing my phone, and sending a quick text before going to make the bottles.

Me: I can't talk to you anymore. Please, don't contact me again.

- Thoughts?

- Bella Waking Up?

- Who Do Y'all Think Ivy Was Texting?