(5.)

Bella

Bella

Last night, I cried myself to sleep, listening to Gabe talk to me on the other side of the door. The silent treatment I was giving him was something he really didn't deserve, but I couldn't bring myself to talk to him right now. Not until I got myself together anyways.

My eyes slowly opened, feeling sore and heavy from all the crying that I had done, as I pulled the covers from over my head. Even though I the blackout curtains we're doing its job, I could still physically see the sun trying to seep its way through. I turned over and grabbed my phone is seeing a few text messages and missed calls, from friends and family who had seen what went down on Twitter yesterday.

So far, everyone has been asking me was I okay, but they should already know the answer to that stupid ass question. Of course I'm not okay, but I will be. Climbing out of bed, I walked into the adjoining bathroom, so I could pee, wash my face, and brush my teeth. I wondered if Gabe was already awake or gone, but judging by the loud snores I hear coming from the hallway...he was knocked out cold.

Believe it or not, he actually fell asleep outside the door, snoring loudly as I quietly opened the door and looked down at him. He was laying directly in front of the door, as I stepped over him, and headed downstairs to fix me something to eat. I wanted to hold out until he left to go to the studio, but my hunger and this baby said fuck that! Eat now, be mad later. 

"Okay...what do I want to eat?" I murmured to myself, opening up the refrigerator. Since I really wasn't in the mood to cook, I just settled for a bowl of Lucky Charms, a yogurt, a banana, and a chocolate chip muffin. Once I got my breakfast, I headed back upstairs, stepping over Gabe and slamming the door closed so he could wake his ass up.

"Hm? Aw shit, babe?" He called out, but I ignored him and sat my food down on the bedside table, before climbing back into bed and turning the TV on. "Come on now, Bella. You gon have to talk to me some time." No, not really. I thought to myself. 

Turning on Netflix, I decided to watch that movie Birdbox, since I heard it was good. Gabe and I were supposed to watch it together, but since he's in the doghouse right now...I guess I'll watch it alone. Hearing a knock at the door, I sighed heavily, really wishing he would just leave me alone for awhile.

"How long do you plan on staying mad at me?" He asked. Until those DNA test results come back. I thought to myself. Deep down, something didn't feel right or add up about Amber supposedly being pregnant by Gabe. He claimed they hooked up the night of Lucas's party, which was at the beginning of senior year, but how did she go an entire nine months without anyone seeing her? That didn't make any sense.

That's when I decided to send SaMiyah, Jazz, Ro, and Ivy a group text message, wanting to know if they noticed Amber being pregnant at any time.

Bella: Do any of you recall seeing a pregnant Amber during the school year?

SaMiyah: That hoe did get around, so it wouldn't shock me if she did get knocked up.

Ivy: I never paid her any mind to notice if she were pregnant or not, but I doubt Gabe is her baby's father.

Ro: Did she even graduate with our class? She missed a lot of school days, so I don't know if she was pregnant or not.

Jazz: I didn't pay her any mind either, but she did go to prom and I don't recall her being pregnant.

SaMiyah: *PICTURE MESSAGE* She surely wasn't pregnant at prom, so when did she have the baby?

Ro: She told Majesty and Gabe that she found out about her pregnancy after winter break, which would've made her at little over four it five months. Prom was in April, which means that she would've been seven or eight months pregnant, giving birth before or after graduation.

Ivy: Ugh, my head hurts.

Bella: So there's a slight possibility that Gabe could be the father of her child? I mean...I've seen the baby and she looks nothing like him, despite her having his unique eye color.

SaMiyah: Girl, that could easily be contact lenses!

Jazz: Who puts contacts on a baby?

SaMiyah: Broke bitches that just want to secure a bag.

Ivy: You seen the baby already? How?

Bella: Amber is here in California, so she can take A DNA test and see if Gabe really is the father of her baby. She's really light skinned too, like almost my color light skinned, so I really don't think that's his baby.

Ro: Yeah, I doubt it is. Gabe and Amber are brown skinned, so their baby would've most likely been SaMiyah's color.

SaMiyah: Yeah, I agree. You have nothing to worry about love, but if you want...we can come up there and beat her ass for you.

Bella: Lol, no that's okay. She's not worth it, but thanks for helping me sort everything out. I have to get ready for work, so I'll talk you ladies later. Love y'all!

As much sense as my friends made, anything was possible and I didn't want to get my hopes up about Gabe not being the father, just for everything to backfire and find out he actually was the father. The only thing that I could do for now is wait and see what the results say, but until then...I was going to keep to myself and stay as busy as I could. That should at least take my mind off of everything until then.