(8.)

Bella

Bella

After that sex session in the closet and the talk Gabe and I had in the shower last night, he ended up making love to me for the rest of the night; assuring me that everything was going to be okay. Though I was still skeptical about this whole baby situation, I believed my husband when he said that everything was going to work out because as long as I've known him...he's never been wrong. 

"Wake up, baby." Gabe said, kissing on my neck. My body was sore and I was completely exhausted, not to mention that I was also feeling a little nauseous, but that didn't stop Gabe from trying to pick up where we left off just a few hours ago. He rolled me over onto my back, pulling my legs apart, as he eased down and started placing kisses on my inner thighs.

"Gabe, noooo!" I whined, trying to push his head away. " I still haven't recovered from last night's sex and I don't think I can take yet another orgasm." He chuckled, ignoring my whines, as he placed a soft kiss on my clit; before he climbed back up towards me and kissed my lips. 

"Fine. I'll let you rest, but just know I'm not finished with you yet." He gave me a kiss on my forehead, easing out of the bed, and heading into the bathroom. I'm not sure what has gotten into him, but whatever it was...I liked it. Though it might have something to do with me ignoring him for a whole week, or the fact that he was leaving to go on tour in the next few week. I'm not sure, but I did know that I wanted our issues to be resolved before he did go. 

*

"Good morning, B. You hungry? I made scrambled eggs, pancakes, bacon, and smothered hash browns." Ivy said, greeting me as I walked into the kitchen. I covered my mouth, shaking my head, as I wandered over towards the refrigerator so I could get myself some juice. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just a little nauseous, but I'll be fine." I murmured, walking away from her. I just wanted to lay down and sleep for the rest of the day, but I had a photo shoot in a few hours and I had to get myself together. 

"Morning ya'll." Gabe voiced, coming into the kitchen. 

"Morning Gabe. You hungry?" Ivy asked him.

"Hell yeah, but you don't got to make me a plate. I got it." He walked over to me and kissed my cheek, wrapping his arms around me. "You okay?" I shook my head as he reached down and started rubbing my stomach.

"Can I get you anything?" He asked.

"No, I'll be okay." I groaned, laying my head down on the kitchen counter.

"You want some peppermint tea? Sounds gross, I know, but it will help soothe the nausea." Ivy suggested.

"Sure." I hated that she was trying to take care of me, especially when she needed to be taking care of herself, but with the way I was feeling right now...I'd take all the help I could get. "I want my mama." Of course. My overgrown ass would be whining for my mama, but I could care less. I wanted her here with me, taking care of me, and guiding me through this entire nine months of pregnancy.

"You wanna go give her a call? I mean...she is your mama and if you wanna tell her about the pregnancy then I'm all for it." Gabe said. 

"No, no. We made a deal and I plan on sticking with it, no matter how miserable I am." I sighed. "But I'm going to go lay down for a bit, in hopes that my stomach settles soon." I got up and walked out of the kitchen, heading back upstairs to my bedroom. I climbed into bed and threw the covers over my head, feeling tears feel my eyes as I wrapped my arms around my stomach. 

On one hand, I was completely miserable and wanted to throw up, but on the other hand...I was glad that I was experiencing my very first pregnancy symptom. Weird right? 

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand table, dialing my mom's number, as I waited for her to answer. Maybe if I hear her voice or something, I'd feel better, even though it isn't nothing like having her with me in person.

"Hi mommy." I said, as soon as she answered the phone.

"Hey baby. You okay? You sound terrible." She said, making me roll my eyes. 

"Yeah I'm fine. Just feeling a little sick is all, but I'll push through." I heard Alayah in the background crying, along with my dad, who was yelling about something. "Oh my God, what's going on over there? Sounds like a darn madhouse."

"Chile, it is. Alayah done broke something and your daddy spanked her, now she acting like somebody punched her in the face. Now, she's up under me, acting like I'm going to save her from her daddy which I am." I laughed, starting to feel a little homesick. I missed my crazy parents and my siblings so much.

"I miss you guys." I sighed. "Do you think ya'll could come visit soon? I just need a little TLC from my parents." 

"I'm sure that could be arranged. I'll talk to your dad and see when would be a good time for us to come see our baby." She said, making me smile. "But before I do that, would you like to tell me why there's a rumor going around about your husband having a baby with someone else?" I groaned, not wanting to talk or even think about that right now.

"It's a long story mom, and if I'm being honest...I really don't want to talk about it."

"I can understand that. Well...are you okay at least?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'll admit...I'm hurt by the news, but it happened before we were even together, so I can't even be upset by it; even though I've been pissed at him for the last week. We made up last night though, cause I was tired of being mad at him." I told her.  

"I bet ya'll did." She laughed. "Your ass probably pregnant, which would explain why you're not feeling good."

"Seriously mom?!"

"Who pregnant?" I heard my dad yell in the background, making my mom laugh hysterically.

"Shut up, Dean! I'm just teasing Bella, trying to cheer her up a little bit. Our baby misses us and wants us to come visit her." 

"We can come down during the kids fall break, but isn't Ivy staying with her right now? I heard Tevin say something about it the other day." My dad asked.

"Yeah she is, but we have plenty of room for ya'll too." I assured them.

"Nah, we gon stay at a hotel or some shit. It's too many of us in this house and too many of ya'll over there."

"Daddyyy!"

"He does have a point, Bella. Plus, Tevin and Syd are going to want to come see Ivy, especially since she's so close to giving birth." My mom voiced, making me roll my eyes. Of course, me wanting my parents here turned into a whole family vacation, and I didn't want that right now. I just wanted my parents, but I guess I should get what I can take.

"Ugh, okay just figure it out and let me know what ya'll are going to do. I'm about to take a nap before this photo shoot so I'll talk to ya'll later. Love you guys and tell Mila, Zaiden, Cairo, and Alayah that I love them too." I mumbled, curling up into a ball.

"We love too baby. We'll talk soon." We hung up the phone and I tossed my phone next to me, closing my eyes, as I slowly dozed off.