(16.)

Bella

Bella

I was sitting in the baby's nursery, looking at the hard work I had done over the last few months, extremely proud of the work that I had done. Not knowing the gender of my unborn wasn't part of the plan, but I didn't want to find out without Gabe being here, so that put a damper on my plans.

Part Of The Baby's Nursery

Plus, I didn't even get to have an actual baby shower, despite my co-workers throwing me a surprise baby shower and showering me with a bunch of expensive gifts. I guess I'll just have me a "the baby's here" shower, which is what my Aunt Syd threw for Ivy after she gave birth to Sienna. Everyone flew down once again, buying Ivy a bunch of baby stuff, so when she came home from the hospital...she came home to a big surprise.

My mom and Aunt Syd had already started planning the exact same event for me, even though she swears up and down that she's too young to be a grandma. She so over dramatic sometimes, I swear.

"Okay little one. We're almost ready for you." I said, rubbing my stomach. These last eight months have been chaotic, especially when I was growing a whole human inside of me, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying it. Just feeling my baby kick and move, made me smile, unless the little bean continuously does it...then I get angry.

"Babe?" I heard Gabe call out.

"I'm in here" He walked into the room, stopping in the doorway, as he looked around. "What do you think?" He hadn't seen the nursery yet, only because I wanted to surprise him, in hopes that he'd like what I've done.

"Awww babe. You did all of this by yourself?"

"Ivy and Derrick helped me, of course, but I guess you can say I did the light work. Derrick put the crib, bookshelf, and changing table together, while Ivy helped put pictures on the wall and folded some of the baby's clothes." I said.

"Well y'all did a good job and I'm sure baby Legend or baby Blessing will love their room." He said, pulling me up to my feet, and wrapping his arms around me. We started slow dancing in the middle of the room, with no music playing whatsoever, as I laid my head on his chest. I could hear the slow beating of his heart, along with his slow steady breathing, as I looking up into his sexy hazel eyes. "You are so damn beautiful."

"You think so?"

"You damn right I do. I'll probably put another baby in you after this little one turns one, if not sooner than that." I rolled my eyes, knowing that he was serious, but I couldn't even worry about that at the moment.

"You're crazy." I said, laughing him off. We continued to slow dance in the middle of our baby's room, sharing a few kisses, before I laid my head back on his chest. I smiled, feeling like everything was complete, as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He pressed his forehead against mine, gazing deep into my eyes, looking like he had something on his mind. "What's on your mind?"

"Nothing really. I just...I want you to marry me." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows, cocking my head to the side, with a perplexed look on my face.

"Sure thing babe, and while I'm at it...I'll have your baby too." He sucked in his teeth, making me laugh, as he grabbed my face in his hands.

"What I meant to say is that I want us to renew our vows, only this time, we'll have the wedding we both dreamed about." He said. "Our first wedding just seemed so rushed, especially when our parents only let us get married because I was shot and almost lost my life."

"Please don't remind me, but don't couples renew their vows after like five plus years of marriage? Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of us renewing our vows, but shouldn't we wait until after the baby is born? I don't want to walk down the aisle, with this big ole' belly leading the way, making me look like a pregnant whale."

"Hey...stop talking like that." He gently popped me in my mouth, and with my reflex, I popped his ass back but just a tad bit harder. "Damn! I ain't even hit you that damn hard!" He grabbed his mouth, making sure he wasn't bleeding, even though I didn't hit him that hard.

"Hard enough." I shrugged. "Now move, cause I gotta pee." I brushed passed him, only to have him wrap his arms around me, and pull me back. "Gabe! Stooopppp, I'm gonna piss myself!"

"Wouldn't be the first time." He murmured, making me gasp.

"First of all, I was six, you asshole! And for the record, you're the reason why I peed myself! Scaring me in that clown mask, when you know how much I hate clowns!" I snapped. I shoved him and stomped out of the room, heading into the bathroom to handle my business. Gabe only followed me, getting on my very last nerve, and now I was ready for him to go on another six month tour. "Why don't you go to the studio and work with Maj."

"Why? You tryna get rid of me?"

"Absolutely fucking yes! You're getting on my nerves and you've only been home a couple of days." He laughed, grabbing my face and kissing me passionately.

"I just missed you babe. I mean let's be forreal...how long have we actually spent time apart? At any time in our entire life?" He asked me. I sat there for a minute, trying to think of an answer, but I didn't have one. Gabe and I have never spent more then a couple of days apart, but other than that...we were inseparable.

"Okay, you have a point." I huffed. "And I missed you too. So damn much, you have no idea, but do you see me wobbling around here getting on your nerves?"

"Yeah."

"No I don't!" I laughed, making him laugh as well. He's so damn annoying, I swear! "I hate you."

"You love me. Now, give daddy a kiss and I'll leave you alone." He said, leaning down with his lips puckered. I rolled my eyes and leaned up to kiss him, only to have this fool basically shove his tonge down my throat.

"Gabe!" I giggled, as he started kissing down my face and on my neck. "I just can't get rid of you, Can I?"

"Nope. You're stuck with me, mama. Now lay back and let me have some fun." I smirked and laid back, allowing him to ease in between my legs, and go to town on honey pot. Just because he was getting on my nerves, doesn't mean I was going to turn down some bomb ass head. Absolutely not!

A/N: This Book Will Be Coming To An End Soon, Because I'm All Out Of Ideas. Also, Serious Question For My Other Writers And Readers...Have Any Of Y'all Written A Book And Made Yourself The Main Character? Or Read A Book Where The Writer Was The Main Character? Asking For Myself...!