Chapter Ten My First Lesbian Experience

"Hey girls!" she said as she sashayed in. I had to admit I did love her free spirited attitude. She seemed to accept who she was and not let anyone judge her. "What are you ladies up to tonight?" "Just a little girl time." Eva told her. "You hungry?" Naw, I just ate not too long ago. I had a date but she wasn't my type." "What happened to Lisa?" Eva asked her. "Lisa decided she wanted a man." We all looked at each other and laughed. So we sat playing a card game and watching 'Diary of a Mad Black Woman.' It was fitting for me. I have to go to the restroom." Eva said excusing herself. "So, how's everything?" Stacy asked me leaning in and looking closely at  me, examining my face. "Everything is good." I answered. For the first time I actually looked at her closely too. She was a very pretty girl, clear, dark skin, beautiful pale brown eyes.  Her hair was naturally curly and naturally wild. It framed her face as if she'd just stepped in from a wind storm. "You sure about that?" she asked curiously. "Yes, why do you ask?" "You just look a little sad but I don't know you all that well." "Well you're right I am a little sad. I found my husband fucking another woman today...again." I admitted solemnly. "What?" she asked in confusion.

"Yep." "Wow, men! I don't why you girls want them!" she said only half kidding. 

"Yep, men." I sighed. "Well I know I can make you feel better." she said sensually. She had a light hearted playful voice that turned low and breathy. "Oh? How's that?" I asked her just a little bit intrigued. She moved closer to me. "Let me show you." She began to run her fingers softly thru my hair. I wanted to tell her to stop but it felt good. She was relaxing me. All that wine coupled with her sensuality made all my walls come down. Before I knew it she was kissing me. Soft, sensual girl kisses. I kissed her back. She smelled good and she was making me feel good. I was enjoying it. She moved slowly toward my top. I had already taken off my bra since I had planned to spend the night so I was only wearing a tank top. She began to rub my nipples thru the shirt. Then she leaned down and started to softly bite and lick them. I had all kinds of mixed feelings. The wine had taken over and I was feeling good. Her soft, womanly touch led by my curiosity of a lesbian experience was more than I could say no to. I want to taste you." She breathed in my ear. "Will you let me?" "Yes." I moaned back. I could feel the heat between my legs. The moisture running slowly, slowly. She suddenly rolled over and was on her knees in a matter of seconds. She was tugging at my pants from the waist. I was lifting my butt up to help. Then Eva came back. I knew because she screamed "what the fuck is going on?!"

I was so embarrassed. I felt suddenly sober and I put a pillow over my face. Stacy started to laugh. I pulled my top back down. I scooted back into my pants. "Listen, you are both grown ass women." Eva started. "I won't say anything. Do you want me to go to bed and leave you alone?" She asked raising one eyebrow. "Yeah!" Stacy said. "Uh, no." I shook my head. Stacy looked at me like a 2 year old that didn't get her way. Eva sat down. "So since we're all girls here, I gotta ask...what made you two start this?" "Look at her she's fine as hell!" Stacy said rolling back on her heels. "And you?" Eva turned to me. "I honestly don't know. It was the wine...and her soft kisses." We all laughed.

The next morning I woke up with a slight headache. Stacy was gone and Eva had already started breakfast. "Good morning sleepy head!" she sang out to me. "Good morning. What time is it?" "Almost 8:30. Coffee?" she asked. "Yes, please, and an aspirin." "Why you have a hangover?" "Haha, very funny." I said taking the coffee and pills. "Where's Stacy?" I asked. "Your girlfriend had to work early this morning." I gave her a look. "I'm just kidding but I still can't believe you two!" she laughed. "She was about to get between them thighs and you were ready to let her."  "I really don't know what came over me. I have never had any interest in women like that before. She was whispering in my ear and touching me and it was feeling good and the wine hit me and I was a little curious I guess." Eva laughed again. "Nothing wrong with a little curiosity." I was so glad that she didn't get all judgy. "Have you ever been with a chic? With Stacy?!!?" I asked. "No. Stacy and I have been friends for a couple years. She tried that mess on me once when she called herself coming out after she finally broke up with David. I told her he would turn her out!" We both laughed at that.

My phone started vibrating. "Oh yeah, your phone started at 5:00 o'clock this morning. I didn't look at it but I can guess who it was." I had 16 missed calls and 19 text messages. Funny what happens to a man when his wife stays out all night. "You think he's wondering what's up?" I asked Eva. "How many times?" she asked. "16 calls, 19 messages." "Hhhmmmmm, I think so." she said. I started reading one of them out loud. They started off nice. The first one: "Hey babe, just wondering what time you're coming home. See you soon." The second one: "Hey sweetheart, what did you want for dinner tonight? Can't wait to get you back home, I'm cooking!" Third one: "Hey D, what's up?" Fourth one: "Honey can you please call or text me back?" Fifth one: "Is everything okay ? Hit me back babe. I'm worried about you" Sixth one: "D, where are you?" Seventh one: "I hope you're alright. You could at least call me back." Eighth one: "Damn D, is it like this? Your phone must be dead or something, Text me or call!" Ninth one: "Okay I see you must be on your bullshit again."

"What an asshole!" Eva said. "He's got a lot of nerve talking like that knowing what he's been doing.  What are you planning to do?" "I'm going to keep fucking other people just like he is doing." "That's your plan?" she asked. "Can I ask why you think that's a good plan?" "I'm on an adventure Eva. I have tried to be a good wife. Attentive, loving, caring, supportive...I take care of the kids, the house, I work everyday! I have given Charles Waters the best years of my life...the best part of me!" I said trying hard not to cry. "I have tried to do everything right. I get repaid for it with a cheating son of a bitch husband. He only wants to know where I am because he knows he did wrong. So now I want a taste of how it feels to do wrong. I want to feel what he feels when he's getting capped off by some other bitch. I want to know how he feels when he sticks his dick in someone else and then comes home and wants to fuck me. I want to be on the receiving end of some other guy inside me and then I go home to him. I wanted to stop. I really wanted to work on our marriage. To start over and even pretend that nothing happened, although that's unhealthy as hell. But I was willing, I was ready. Since I'm all alone in this pursuit I'll just stop that...I'll stop that, keep calm and keep fucking." Then I tried to hold all the feelings inside, but they rushed out like a summer rain storm. I started to cry like a little baby.

"Oh honey!" Eva said running to my side. She took me in her arms and hugged me and wiped my tears, I didn't want to cry or upset my friend. I just couldn't control how I was feeling. It was all so overwhelming. We sat there listening to me sniffle and Eva kept handing me tissues. "I gotta snap out of this." I finally said. "I have to snap out of this." "That's my girl!" Eva said. "Come on, I know just what you need." she said. "What?" "A little retail therapy." I smiled.