Chapter Eleven Retail Therapy

We got dressed and Eva drove to Huntspark Mall. Huntspark was the biggest mall where we lived. They had every store there I could think of and truth be told I needed to clear my head. Spending money always seemed to do the trick. We started in Phat Girlz and ended up in The Toy Shop. Not a toy shop for kids by the way. This was a toy shop for adults. Eva bought a couple different dildos, a cute pink lace nightie and some sort of cream you rub on, heats up and then you lick it off. She bought strawberry. I bought cherry. I also treated myself to a dildo called 'Cum to Momma'. Now who are you planning on putting that thing in?" she asked. "Your one is bigger than my two! "Me." I said. "It's going inside me." She smirked. "I can handle this. I need to handle this." I said. "You need to catch up, and get you one." I teased her. She shook her head.

By the time we left Huntspark it was almost 6:00 o'clock and I'd spent almost $800. 00. I didn't feel bad. I caught a lot of sales and besides I never spend money on myself. It's about time some things changed. Eva drove back to her place so I could get my car. We said our goodbyes and I told her I would call her tomorrow. On the drive home I felt empty inside. The retail therapy had worn off and reality was setting in. I didn't want to go home and face him. I didn't want to see him, or talk to him, or smell him, or even know he existed. But this was my life right now and there was absolutely nothing I could do now except face the music. So I drove home and pulled into the driveway. I sat there for a few minutes trying to gather my thoughts. But all I could see was him inside of her. His face as she was giving him what he wanted while I watched. I wanted to leave the first time I saw what was happening but something was pulling me back to keep watching. To take it all in, to be a witness to his conniving behavior. I had to watch my husband with another woman. Did I want to torture myself? I didn't know. I couldn't figure it out.

"Hello!" I yelled as I walked in with my bags. I tried to sound nonchalant as if my life was normal. "Hey mom I'm down here!" It was Antonio in the basement. He came bounding up the stairs. He gave me a kiss on my cheek. "What did I do to deserve this?" I asked as he took my bags from me. "Nothing, I just missed you. Z said you were staying at Eva's." "Yes we had a little girls night out and I didn't want to drive like that." "Oh, okay well good then." he smiled. "Z's out with what's his face and dad just left about an hour ago. But don't worry about anything mom, I cooked dinner whenever you get hungry." "Now I'm really shocked. What did you cook?" "Spaghetti." "Yuumm, sounds good honey. " It was my turn to kiss him on the forehead. "I'll take these up to your room for you and then if it's ok, I'm going to Denver's to play xbox." he said running the bags up before I could even say thanks. "Okay honey, have a good time!" I called after him. 

I wanted to wonder where Charles was. Where he needed to run off to on a Sunday evening. But I didn't want my mind to wander thinking about his sorry ass. I had better things to do with my time. I decided to go through everything I just bought and put it all away. I bought a black and white backless dress. I bought some hot pink heels, peep toe. I bought a pair of thigh high patent leather boots. I always wanted some stripper boots. I bought a pair of brown suede ankle boots. I bought a white leather jacket, with studs and zippers. Looks like I'm going through a midlife crisis I thought. I bought four pairs of jeans, four blouses, six sweaters, panties and bras from Victoria Secret, five bottles of perfume, makeup, two purses, two gold chains but the one thing I bought that was my pride and joy (besides my new dildo) was my new diamond earrings. I never buy myself anything like this but today, I felt like it was my time to shine. So I bought these earrings which made up $305 of my purchases but they were worth every penny. Like they say diamonds are a girls best friend.

So I put everything away. I took a hot bath and put on my new diamond earrings and nothing else. I laid in bed alone like I was a nude model for diamond earrings. They even felt different in my ears. I rolled around in the bed and I was feeling myself. Then I remembered I had a new best friend. I opened my night stand drawer and took it out. It looked as if it was ready to go. I liked the fact that I could plug it in the wall to charge it. It didn't need batteries. I took it out of the packaging and looked it over. I rolled it around it in my hands. It was long and thick and had big balls. I pretended to massage it. Then I started licking it. I licked the balls and put the whole thing in my mouth. My mouth was bigger than I thought! I went up and down on it. I was loving this thing. It didn't make noise or talk and it definitely wouldn't cheat on me. I was sucking on it so hard I accidentally hit the on switch. It started vibrating. I didn't have to charge it for the first use! I was so excited I could feel the warmth between my legs. I continued to suck it as I put my fingers between my legs. I could feel that I was about to come so I let go. Then I jammed that huge thing in me. I was moaning and groaning this shit felt good. Then I sat up and started riding it, bouncing up and down on it. It felt so good I smacked my own self on the ass. I was so into riding that thing that I didn't hear the bedroom door open or see Charles standing there watching me. When I finally did see him I was so startled I almost fell off the bed. "Oh my God!" I screamed and grabbed a pillow to cover up the body he'd seen a hundred times. Charles started laughing. "Well this is new." he said. I just sat there staring at him. I had been embarrassed with sex twice in one weekend. 

"When did you start doing this?" he asked me. "Just now...and you interrupted me." I said knowing I had an attitude. "Well don't let me stop you. As a matter of fact, let me join you." he said taking off his shirt. I wanted to tell him to leave me alone. But my husband did have a beautiful body. No wonder these hoes were falling head over heels to fuck him. He took his pants off and I watched him undress. He walked over to me and slowly spread my legs. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and got down on his knees. He put his head between my legs. I was moaning like crazy. I started to shove his head harder having flashbacks of him with his sluts. "Eat it!" I yelled at him. "Lick it!" I screamed. After a few minutes he stopped. He started kissing me. I pulled away. I didn't want kisses. I wanted straight up hard core fucking. I smacked him. "I don't want to kiss you!" I screamed. "FUCK ME!" I screamed louder. He looked shocked. But he came to fast. He grabbed me by my arms and turned me around. He was doing me doggy style.

I was screaming...he was breathing hard. "Is this what you want?" he said breathlessly. "Is this how you like it?" "Shut up and fuck me!" I said back just as breathless as he was. He pulled out and rolled me over on my back. "You want me to shut up!" he yelled at me pushing my legs open again. He climbed on top of me and shoved his dick in hard. He was moving in me so fast I thought I would completely lose my breath. Then he picked up the dildo and shoved it in my mouth. "Taste it." he said a little calmer. I was licking on that thing and he was fucking me and it was all good. I was in heaven. Then all of a sudden he started moaning really loud and then he came. He collapsed on top of me. I wanted to push him off but I was tired. We laid there like that for a while in silence. He was still inside me but I could feel him slowly shrinking.

After a few minutes he got up. He walked over to the bathroom and I heard the water run. 'I'm going downstairs do you want anything?" he asked me. "Yes a glass of wine." A few minutes passed and he came back with the wine. "Thank you." "So...uh, what's with the dildo?" "What do you mean?"  I asked him annoyed that he was speaking to me at all. "I've never seen you use one before or even mention it. What brought this on all of a sudden?" "Nothing Charles. Things change that's all. My interest in different things is growing." I answered. I took a big gulp of my wine and rolled over under the covers.