Chapter Twenty-Four-Best Friend meet Girlfriend

"Nice ride!" Eva said kissing me on the cheek. "Thank you." Cat said smiling her seductive smile. "Is it fast?" Eva asked. "Yes but not as fast as me." We all laughed and went in to be seated. We all ordered their famous spaghetti and salad. They brought out hot bread and a carafe of Spanish wine. "So, you're the famous Catalina I've heard so much about." Eva said. "All good things I hope." she smiled looking at me. "Of course." I said. As we sat and talked and enjoyed dinner, Cat was playing footsies under the table with me. We ordered some lemon cheesecake to go. We said our goodbyes to Eva and I promised to call her tomorrow. "You want to drive it?" she asked me. "What!" I said. She tossed the keys to me. "You can handle it." she laughed. On the drive home she put some jazz on. She kept telling me how sexy I was and how turned on she was watching me handle her fast car. She said she couldn't wait to feed me that cheesecake she was holding between her legs. She went under my skirt and put her hands in my panties as I drove her car. "You're not scared I'll crash your car ?" "Nope. I want you to orgasm while you drive my car." And that I did.

When we got back to the hotel, Cat was on fire. She was hotter than a firecracker and wanted me bad. We were kissing in the elevator, then walking down the hall, she didn't even seem to care who saw us. We opened the door and she started ripping my clothes off before we could even get the door completely closed. The room was dark and quiet except for the moonlight that shone in through the terrace window and the sound of a far away ambulance. We were kissing wildly and tugging at each others' clothes. We collapsed together on the bed and kept kissing. We started feeling and touching each other every where. Finally we were naked. She whipped her hair out of her face. I loved when she did that it was so sexy. She climbed on top of me rubbing her pussy against mine and I loved that too.

All of a sudden we heard a noise and the lights came on in the far corner of the room. We both gasped and she stopped moving. We looked around but didn't see anything at first. Then Chris appeared. He looked distraught and crazy his eyes were glazed over. "What are you doing here Chris!" Catalina screamed. "What am I doing here?" he said laughing crazily. "What the hell are you two doing here!" he yelled at her. "I want you to leave or I'm calling the police." she said getting out of the bed to put on a robe. "And what will you tell them? That you're here having a lesbian love affair with my employee?" he said looking at me. "And you!" he yelled looking at me. "You lied to me."  I couldn't look him in the face I was so embarrassed. "So what! There's no crime in fucking who you want because if there was you should have been arrested a long time ago!" she yelled.

He looked down at the floor. "That was a long time ago." he said quietly. "So let me guess I was just supposed to forget about it right? Maybe I could have if you wouldn't have fucked up again!" "This makes it all right though doesn't it!" he said. "Since when have you been into girls anyway? This is news to me." "You wanna know since when? Since always!" I tried to get up feeling like a third wheel. "Don't go any where Dina." Cat said turning to me. "I shouldn't be here..." I started. "No you shouldn't." Chris said cutting me off. "But you are here so sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. He told me. I did as he said. "Don't speak to her like that!" Cat yelled. "You shut the fuck up too!" he yelled back. "Go to hell!" she screamed.

"Not today." he said in a eerily calm voice. He went into his coat and pulled out a gun. We both gasped again. "What are you planning to do with that, shoot us?" she asked. "I don't know that all depends." he answered. "On what?" "If you both do what I say you'll be okay." "What do you want us to do?" she asked him. "Take that robe off and get back in the bed." "For what?" "JUST DO IT!" he screamed. She did as he said. "Now get back on top of her the way you were before." "What?" she said. "Do it or you die~." She pushed me down and climbed back on top of me. She spread her legs open on top of me again. It didn't feel as good as it did five minutes ago. The gun took the sensation away. "It's okay Dina." she assured me. "He wants to watch me fuck you so he can get off!" she yelled. "All you had to do was ask." she said. She started rolling on top of me. "Is this what you wanted baby!" she said to him. "Is this what you want to see? You like to watch me with a woman? Is your dick hard yet? Cause I love fucking Dina, she gets my pussy so wet and juicy." she teased him. Then she grabbed my face and began aggressively shoving her tongue in my mouth.  

"Shut your fucking mouth before I shut it for you!" he yelled at her. But she wouldn't shut up. "Watch me fuck her." she moaned. She continued to kiss me as she rolled on top of me. I kissed her back. Chris stood there watching us and he looked anything but turned on. She started humping me harder, screaming at him. "Look at my ass baby, look how I move on top of her." You like it don't you!" she said. "You will never feel what it's like inside me ever again!" she said. "I told you to shut the fuck up!" he yelled. "Now you'll see!" he said taking his belt off. His pants fell to the floor.

"Get over here!" he yelled. "NO!" she screamed. He grabbed her by the arm and yanked her off the bed then shoved her to the floor. He shoved his dick in her mouth. "Suck it!" he commanded. She sat there not moving. He hit her in the head with the butt of the gun. "SUCK IT!" he yelled louder. She started to suck him as blood dripped down the side of her face. It seemed like forever that I laid there in that bed listening to her suck as I looked at the ceiling. "Now get up and go clean up your face." he said. "That blood is dripping on my shoes." He sounded like a monster.

"You!" he yelled pointing his gun at me. "Come here and keep me company until she comes back." I moved as slowly as I could. "Hurry up!" he yelled. "You know how I like it, you ain't new to this rodeo." I walked to him and stood there. He grabbed me by the back of my head and kissed me violently. I bit his tongue to make him stop. "BITCH!" he screamed. "Why are you doing this Chris?" I asked him. "Because you lied to me." he said turning me around. He bent me over the bed and shoved in me so hard I thought it would come out of my mouth. He started fucking me harder and harder. I started screaming some of it from pleasure and some of it from pain. "I always loved watching your big ass walking around my office. I used to fantasize about fucking you everyday." he breathed in my ear. "That time in my car I knew you would fuck me. I knew you would because you're a slut. You're a dirty nasty bitch!"

I felt disgusted. I was never thinking anything about him other than doing a good job. But then again, he's a man. That's probably what they all think about. Catalina finally stumbled out of the bathroom. She fell into the chair she always sat in and I could see she was still dazed. He continued to fuck me breathing like a maniac. After a few more minutes he got off of me. "Get over here beautiful wife of mine!" he yelled. She just sat there not moving. "NOW!" he screamed. She got up slowly and stumbled once again. He really hit her hard and I wanted so much to help her.

He grabbed her by the back of her hair the same way he did me and pushed her down to the floor. She screamed in pain and he told her to shut up. "So you said I would never be inside of you again huh? I guess you thought wrong." he told her getting on top of her and shoving his dick in her. She started crying and watching her cry made me cry. "Shut up bitch!" he yelled again.

As I sat there crying and feeling like I was in hell, I felt something move in my robe pocket. I felt inside to see what it was: my cell phone. Jackpot! I thought. I took it out slowly and quietly sent a text to Eva. It was straight to the point.

NEED HELP-SEND POLICE-HILTON-DUNNEN-193

I hoped and prayed she would get this text soon. Chris and Catalina were on the floor and he kept talking to her saying ugly mean things to her. I just wanted to run out of there screaming but I didn't want to leave Cat alone with him. That gun was also another good reason to stay put. He never put it down not even while he was having sex. He had truly lost his mind. The man who had helped me with my situation just a few hours ago was gone. This person was crazed and deadly. I crawled behind the chair and laid down on the floor. I just wanted this to be over. The thought of everything that happened over the last year of my life came flooding back. Everything that I had done, everything that Charles had done, everything that had led up to this moment. It was all there in front of me, waiting for me to do something with those memories.