Chapter Eighteen The Strip Club

When they left she closed the doors behind them. It was already 6:30pm. "So what are you doing for dinner tonight?" "Uh, I don't know." "Wanna go out for something?" "Sure let me just call Charles and tell him." Charles was not answering his cell phone. I called home and got Zoe. "Hi honey, is your dad around?" "Nope he's not here." "Is Antonio there?" "Nope, he's with Kim." "Alright, well I'm going with Eva to dinner. Will you be okay?" "Yeah I'll just grab something with Kevin." "Alright, I love you. See you later." "So, Charles isn't answering his phone." I said to Eva. "Oh, really?" "Nope." I said sounding like Zoe. "Interesting..." "So, where to for dinner?" she asked me obviously trying to change the subject. I didn't answer lost in thought. "I know!" she said too enthusiastically. "Where?"

"You'll see." she said as we climbed into her car. She drove downtown. We pulled into the back of 'Open'. "I thought all they served here was pussy." I said. "They have food here too, fool." she laughed. Open is a strip club. It's simply called open because the legs are open all night. "We need to have some fun." she said. "What better way than to watch someone else shake her ass while we eat good food. Men do it all the time!" We went inside. The place was a lot more classy than I gave it credit for. There were beautiful blue drapes hanging from the ceiling to the floor. There was a huge stage that was lit with blue and white lights. The place was dark but illuminated with candles on all of the tables. There was a huge bar from one end to the other. It was a sexy, grown up place.

Eva and I sat in the back. One of the girls came over to take our order.

I ordered grilled chicken salad and a glass of red wine. As we waited for our food to come they introduced a girl by the name of China Doll. She came out onto the stage wearing a geisha outfit and her face was painted like a China Doll. Her hair was up in a bun. She moved very slowly to the music. She removed her robe and revealed a one piece lace and silk teddy. The music suddenly sped up and she started shaking everything all over the place. She quickly pulled her hair out of the bun, she put her head down between her legs and moved her head violently and all the hair burst wildly around her face. She whipped her head back and strutted toward the pole. She jumped up on it almost to the top and then slid down slowly with her finger in her mouth. She was enchanting to say the least. So much so I didn't even notice they had served the food.

As we ate, we continued to watch China Doll command the stage. She knew exactly what she was doing. The music slowed just a little to allow her to remove a little more of her teddy. She slid the top of it down to reveal her breast. They were small but sat up perfect and perky. She then turned around and bent down. She wiggled around until the rest of the teddy fell down between her legs. She stepped effortlessly out of it. Then she fell down on the floor and spread her legs wide over her head hence the name Open. The guys around the stage hollered and clapped and threw money at her. She stood up and walked over to the edge of the stage and cupped her breast in her hands and squeezed them together. She shook them and they continued to clap. She bent down and moved her legs in a motion that made her ass cheeks clap. "I have to learn that move!" Eva said laughing and I agreed.

We ate as China Doll finished her show. There are a lot more ladies in here than I expected. "You have me thinking about this whole girl thing." Eva said. "What are you talking about?" "Well, you said you enjoyed being with Catalina. I always thought I was a lot more freaky than you and that's something I've never tried." "So, try it." I said. She laughed. "I'm serious." I told her. "You only live once." "Would you ladies like a private dance?" a girl asked. She was a pretty girl. She had long, curly red hair. Her eyes were gray. She had a tattoo of a bird on her shoulder. She was wearing pink lace panties and a fur strap covering her breast. "Yeah." Eva spoke up. "Okay, follow me." she said wagging her finger.

We followed her just across the room into a more intimate room. When we were in she closed the curtain behind us. "Have a seat." she said pointing to the couch behind us. We both sat down. She began swaying back and forth watching us watching her. I had never been to a strip club before and definitely not to one with women. I didn't know what to expect. She continued to move to the music the DJ was playing. She took off the fur thing she was wearing. Her breast were a lot bigger than China Doll's. "What's your name?" Eva asked her. "Angel." she answered. "Is this your first time in a strip joint?" she asked us. We both nodded. "It'll be worth your while." she said pulling down her panties. She turned her back to us and started shaking her ass and it was about as big as the last girl's.

She came over to us. She moved her hand toward Eva's head. She took a piece of her hair and twirled it between her fingers. Eva reached out to touch her stomach. She moved her hand up and down her torso. I suddenly felt like I didn't want to be there. The girl bent down toward Eva and kissed her on the lips. Then she moved away and continued dancing. She put her arms up over her head and moved her lower body slowly back and forth. Then she came toward us again. She turned around and bent over putting her ass in our faces. Eva reached out and smacked her cheek. She started shaking it and Eva gave her a couple more smacks. "Go ahead." Eva encouraged me. "Naw." I shyed away. "Come on, live a little!" she laughed. Angel looked at me. "So I reached out and gave her a little smack too." Eva and Angel started kissing and groping each other and I was surprised to see my friend this way.

We were both very quiet walking back to the car. Neither of us knew what to say. I finally spoke. "So was it everything you thought it would be?" "Yeah I guess it was." she said without hesitating. "It feels very different than being with a man. Women are softer, gentler, more sensual. It's just different." she explained. "Now I know why you like spending time with Catalina." I smiled. We drove back to Eva's and when we got there I didn't go inside. I just got in my own car said my goodbyes and went home. When I got there the kids were sleeping but Charles was still not there. I wanted to be upset and call him to find out where he was but I just didn't have the strength. Instead I went to bed and tried to un-see Eva's make-out session with Angel.

I went on with my week trying not to see or remember the things that I'd seen and heard but it was hard. Chris looked like a lying rat bastard now that I knew the truth. I tried to remain neutral and professional with him. So far so good. Eva was my girl of 20 years so nothing she could do short of screwing my man or messing with my kids or my money would change the way I feel about her. Still I didn't need to see her in the lesbo act. But hell truth be told she almost saw Stacy and I. That would have been a disaster for all involved.