Chapter 5

Everyone arrived to the farmhouse. They all settled down in lawn. Neil was busy in his phone when Avni called his name but he didn't respond.everyone was watching this but still didn't say anything. Avni got frustrated of Neil. She left from and went garden. Neil finally looked up and saw other glaring at him. He had no clue.

Neil : why you all staring at me?

Mukti : stupid you don't even realise someone is missing from here.

Hearing mukti he looked around but didn't find Avni.

Neil : where did Avni go?

Nandu : thank you god at least you remember your girlfriend is missing. What is this Neil?

Neil realise his mistake.

Manik : why do you always stick to your phone. She called many time but you didn't leave your phone!

Neil : shit I forgot! Sorry I will be back.

Others nods. Neil went to garden as everyone told him where Avni went.he saw her standing and looking at sky. He hugged her from back and put his chin on her shoulder. She knew it's him but didn't turn.

Neil : shona I am sorry.plasee don't be angry!

Avni doesn't respond. He makes her turn around toward him but she looking into floor. He held her chin up and made her look in his eye then said.

Neil : shona! Listen please don't get angry but it's important email which needed to be send.

Avni : I know you're busy man but what about your personal life. Do I hold importance in your life or not.

Neil : jaan, I know you don't like me when I am sticking to Phone but it's important. Ok now time what should I do to make it up to you. Give any punishment.

Avni : you really think, this will work.
She was about leave when he Hold her arm and pulled her close.

Neil : Avni what is bothering you. I know its not you didn't like when I dint respond to you. Now tell me the matter.

Without having eye contact with him said.
Avni : there is no any other reason.

Neil : say this in my eyes then I will believe you. Avni what the matter.

Avni doesn't have courage to say it.
He again held her chin and made her look up.

Neil : are you still worried about the news which was going on media. Avni how many times I did to explain it doesn't matter to me what media is going to over my life but one thing I only is you. I want your happiness not your sadness. Avni please believe this news.look at doll and manik they faced same problem as us now. They are still together. I am not asking anything for you but please trust me.

She crying silently. She knows he is not wrong but news about him with any other actress is killing her inside. It's not that she doesn't trust him but she is afraid to lose him.

Neil understand turmoil so he took in embrace.

Neil : I know you hurt by all this media but I promise I won't let in hurdle in our way. Now stop crying. You know I don't like your tears.

Avni didn't stopped weeping. So Neil broke hug and wiped her tear.

Neil hold Avni hands and took her inside. Even though she hasn't spoke but he knows she needs time.

When they reached inside saw the lawn was full of cushion on floor. Nandu and manik was in their own world while others couple was busy having cushion
fights. Mohit was watching them with smile. Avni saw mohit and felt happy.

Will be updating others stories in night.