Chapter 40

Avneil Reached to goa hour before... they were in their hotel room... avni was having shower while Neil was resting his head leaning bed rest and thinking about that dream past three days..... it was not easy to forget that dream when you see your love dying front of you and you watching front of them being helpless... somehow that death was killing his heart......

Neil closed his eye and thought about avni....

Neil. Povs: should I speak to Jaan about this..... no she will be  more worried... she is already sacred last three days seeing my behaviour.... for Jaan I have to do something.... she brought me goa so mind changes... for Jaan I should be happy and forget what happened.... I should try to be happy for Jaan... if I am not happy then she will be upset....

His thoughts were stopped as he heard washroom door clicked.... his eye travelled to the door and saw her bare white skin leg... he stared at her legs that he didn't realise since when avni was calling his name....

 he stared at her legs that he didn't realise since when avni was calling his name

( avni's outfit)

Avni then Followed his gaze and saw him shameless staring at her bare legs... she blushing walked to while and removed his hands from his laps and settled down in his laps... her hands automatically wrapped around his neck.... Neil was shocked to see her bold move but he loved it... he also wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her close to him.....

Avni : like what you see hubby....

Neil smirked..

Neil : absolutely Jaan.... but don't you think we should stay here then going out....

Avni smirked too evilly....

Avni : wow my husband has super plan but what about my plan.....

Neil : what plan Jaan.....

Avni : how about long night....... harder thrust.... loud moan......

She said while staring at his lips which was wide open hearing her.... while Neil was shocked seeing his shy Jaan Bring so bold. Avni giggled and with her thumb she closed his mouth.....

Avni : don't....  so decision yours hubby.... long night or now.....

Neil : long night...... but for now this fine to me.....

While saying this he slowly captured her lips in his... they mouth mould together.... Silva were exchanged.... Neil kept kissing her hardly making her lips bleed.... Neil broke the kiss and looked at her bleeding lips and her messy hairs.... he pecked her lips more time....

Neil : my messy beautiful Jaan.... I love you so much.... Jaan....

He cupped her face then dropped a kiss on forehead...