Chapter 12

Everyone were sitting in dinner room provided by the hotel expect Nandini and avni... Neil hasn't spoke word to both girls after that room incident... Manik is very well of this...

Chuhi was sitting next Neil... Neil didn't cared about her presence or felt someone sitting next to him...

Manik : muku call Nandini and baby doll...

Mukti nods and picks her phone to call one of Them when she saw Nandini walking while talking on the phone... mukti kept her phone...

Mukti : Manik look Nandini is coming...

Manik along with others turns and follows Mukti gaze to see Nandini talking and laughing on the phone... seeing her laughing so much how could possessive boyfriend be quiet.... he felt jealous seeing her talking to someone like this...

Manik povs: look at this madam we all were waiting and here talking on phone so calmly... how can see laugh with someone like this... Nandini you took my right...

His mind was going crazy thinking someone made his girlfriend laugh...Neil looked at Nandini first then at Manik who wouldn't take any more minute burst in anger... he then looked behind Nandini to see avni... he got worried not finding avni behind Nandini...

Nandini ended the call and walked to them... she didn't realised or noticed Manik anger... she took seat beside chuhi and smirked at her secretly.... no one noticed her smirking at chuhi...

Neil : baby doll where is avni?

Nandini : Neil Bhai she wasn't feeling hungry... and don't worry we had some snacks few hours ago...

Neil povs: today she is acting all weird... first she refused to come out this... she doesn't eat or avoid eating food when tries to lie or feels guilty... is she hiding something from me... oh sit leaving my drama queen sister how can I forget something must be cooking between them... fuck sake my baby is must be hungry now... what should I do....

Neil thought about avni when he felt hand on his hand as his hand was on table... he looked at the person hand then at then person... seeing Chuhi Neil jerked his hand... he looked away...

Nandini noticed this and messaged avni about this...

Nandini : Bhai have this...

She served him when chuhi stopped her... everyone looked at Juhi...

Nandini : what happened Chuhi...... sorry i mean Juhi.... slip tongue... you know...

Juhi Fake smiled....

Juhi : actually Neil doesn't eat soya beans...

Nandini : first of all I know what my brother likes to eat or not... and please don't act to be his girlfriend...

She dropped the spoon back in the bowl and left to her room... while others looked at Juhi... Neil glared Juhi but she didn't cared...

Juhi : sorry Neil.... I remembered once you telling me that you don't like soya beans... I didn't meant too hurt her....

Neil : It's okay Juhi.... she will understand... guys you have your dinner... I'll be back...

Neil stood up to leave but stopped as someone held his hand... he turned and saw Juhi holding his hand... he looked at her...

Neil : mind leaving my hand...

Juhi left his hand while others watched this quietly as they know Neil's anger....

Juhi : sorry... it's not good to leave food in the middle...

Neil : thank you Juhi caring so much about me... but you know I can't eat peacefully when my girlfriend and sister hasn't had anything... sorry excuse me guys... and you idiot Manik follow with Tray of food...