Chapter 24

Sun was peeping through khanna house disturbing two souls sleeping...they were sleeping or wrapped in each other arms... Neil's arms was wrapped Avni's waist... while anvi head was resting on his bare chest... avni was sleeping hugging him tightly... sun raise made avnu stir in her sleep... she tried to sleep back by digging her face into Neil's chest but failed as sun wasn't allowing her... she finally opened her eyes and yawned.... she tiled  her head up and saw Neil sleeping with his mouth little open... she smiled and moved her head from his chest.... she carefully took his one hand from her waist and kept beside her.... then she kept her head on his arms as pillow... she watched him sleeping.... with her one hand she starts caressing his hair...

Half hour passed when avni decided to wake Neil up... she called his name few times....

Avni : Neil.... Neil... Wake up...

Neil stirred in his sleep before opening his eye and starring into hers.... avni smiled and pecked his cheek giving him cute smile.... Neil pulled her under him and stared her face... his Both hands were cupping her face... his eye were locked with hers....

While staring deeply into her eyes he bend down and pecked her forehead... he kept his lips there bit longer... Neil then removed his lips and looked at her before kissing her both cheek....

Neil : good morning Jaan...

Avni : good morning....

Neil  again pecked her cheek making her smile.... avni looked into his eye before pushing him off her... Neil looked at her with his mouth open... seeing him like that avni giggled and got up the bed....

Avni : mister boyfriend have control..... I have work.....

Neil also got up and ran behind her wrapping his arms around her waist.... he kept his chin on her shoulder and pecking her shoulder...

Neil : the things is Jaan my love for my Jaan does not have control..... so no control between me or my Jaan....

Avni removed his arms around her and turned... she glared him before slapping his chest....

Avni : shameless boy.... go get ready......

Avni moved away from him and walked to balcony while this boy followed his Jaan... he saw her standing holding railing of the balcony with her eyes closed and inhaling fresh air into her body.... Neil smiled and walked to her... he stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her....

Avni didn't opened his eye knowing it's him only... she closed her eye more tightly... Neil tightened his grip on her waist....

They both stood for another half hour feeling the fresh air... cold air were hitting their faces... a smile on their faces didn't disappeared but it appeared more.....

Finally Neil thought break this silent game...

Neil : Jaan...

Avni: hmm!

She hummed and leaned to his chest... she opened her  eye and took deep breath which was heard by him too....

Neil : shall we get inside.... we have been standing more than hour....

Avni : it feels so good standing here in your arms.... Neil I'm loving this moment.... please only fives minutes....

Neil just nods his head and kept his one hand on her cheek from behind... avni didn't react feeling his hand but felt felt happy....

After five minutes later both walked back inside the room... avni sat on bed while Neil went to fresh up.... avni got up and went to Neil's cupboard... she opened his cupboard and looked at his neat cupboard... she smiled seeing her man clean cupboard....