Chapter 13

Neil woke up hearing continuous of Alarm ringing... he looked at avni who was sleeping but her face was dried and looked pale... he knew she cried last night in washroom... he took his hand and kept it on her cheek then caressed it...

Neil povs : I'm sorry baby... i know my word hurts you but you know I can't let your life you ruin like you don't want mine.... she will get punish but I won't let your plan harm you...

He bend down and kissed her forehead and moved from her... he got up bed and covered her then left for washroom.... as Neil left the bed Avni opened her eye as she dint feel presence of Neil... she rested her head on headboard and took her phone to call India...

She called her brother... Mohit picked quick as he was playing game...

Avni : good morning mohit! How are you?

Mohit : Good morning Di.. I'm good.. I was leaving for interview...

Avni : what interview...

Mohit : office... there was advert saying they need staff so thought to check it out... what are you doing?

Avni : okay... but why you looking job in other company when you get metha Industry... I just woke up...

Mohit : Di you already know I want to my own name... the interview is in papa office but I'll giving as strange employer...

Avni : mohit does papa know...

At the same time Neil comes out and see her talking... he smiled at her but she didn't Noticed him.. Neil took another towel and wiped his hair while listening Avni's one side conversation...

Mohit : yes papa knows.... he is happy too..

Avni : if papa is happy and this is what you want then I'm happy for you... when your interview ends then leave me message... okay!

Mohit : sure di..

Avni : I will call you later.. and say hi to maa and papa.. give them my love to you.. love you... all the best... do your best..

Mohit : thank you Di.. love you too.. and will send your love you them...

Avni ended call and saw Neil standing back facing her and wiping his hair... seeing him yesterday night conversation between them came in her head... she got up from bed and went toward him....

She stood front of him and took towel of him... she then starts wiping his his hair while he encircled his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him..... Neil looked into her eyes...

Neil : avni.... baby.... princess.... won't you respond....

But avni kept her gaze as he looked at her then kept quiet...

Neil : I'm sorry baby.... please... I know my words hurts you.... I'm sorry.... sorry....

She finally stopped and lifts her head and looks at him...

Avni : what if I gave you same condition.... would you have agreed it... Neil I'm not worried about your condition.... but your words feels like you want to leave me... if this is what you want then why to wait till her truth... why not to e......

Her word was unfinished as Neil placed his lip on hers and kissed her hardly..... not even once he thought she will take him in wrong way... avni was shocked to see him like this... she didn't respond when Neil bites her lip making her respond to the kiss... they broke the kiss... Neil looks at her.....

Neil: never repeat breaking our relation.... whatever I said yesterday maybe you will know when Juhi gets expose... i don't want anything complications between us because of her... hope this is clear to you.... I don't care what the plan is but if anything happens to your and career then you will my worst side...