Chapter 36

Sun rays peeped through penthouse straight into AvNeil's room.... the couple who become one body soul last night were sleeping caged in each other arms... they birth suit body were tangled with with each... Avni's legs was on Neil's waist... while her head was rested on Neil's bare chest... her hands were wrapped around his waist and neck.... while Neil hand were securely wrapped around Avni's waist.... his one hand was behind Avni's hair.... they were sleeping peacefully with smile on their faces....

The sun peeping inside disturb Neil's sleep.... Neil slowly opened his eye and looking to straight to his Jaan who was sleeping in his arms.... seeing a smile on her face a bright smile appeared on his face... his hand which was behind her hair starts caressing her hair... he pecked her forehead and pulled her more into his embrace....

He kept staring at her face until she opened her eyes.... they both stared into each other eyes... they broke their eye lock.... Neil again pecked her forehead while avni snuggled into him.... Neil smiled and held her tightly.... but soon as avni snugged to Neil she jerked herself from Neil making him frown.... avni blushed hard realising that they both are still naked under duvet... she avoided looking at him.... Neil smiled seeing his shy Jaan.......avni looked down while Neil pulled her by holding her arms to him....

He lifted her chin up and made him look into his eye...

Neil : there is nothing to be shy about... we are husband wife....  we shared our body to each other... We both have seen each other so don't be shy front of me or me being front you.... Okay....

Avni only nodded her head still looking into his eye... Neil smiled and forward his lips to her forehead and kissed there.... Neil rested his lips on Avni's forehead bit little more.... Neil Moved back and rested his back on bed and pulled Avni's in his Arms... with his one hand he caressed her hair while she was playing with his ring which she made him wear on the wedding day... Neil was smiling....

Hour passed like this when they both were enjoying silent when Neil looked down to see avni still playing with his ring finger... he saw her kissing his ring few times.... then his eye traveled on the Clock... he didn't wanted to leave avni but had too as there still some ritual left...

Neil : Jaan...

Neil looked and she immediately looked at him...

Neil : wanna fresh up... we need to leave for home then to Metha House for pag perha... I'll pick you up in the night... I need to someone too...

Avni : hmm!

Neil : Jaan what happened? You look sad...

Avni : nothing Neil....

Neil : Jaan won't you say it!

Avni : I will miss you...

Neil : missing me why... I am at home...

Avni : I know but you won't be at Metha house.... Neil can't we stay here...

Neil : Jaan I promise we will come back here... now let's fresh up....

Soon as Neil finished.. he tried finding his shirt and boxer... he found it and wore while avni watched him... Neil wore his boxer then turned to avni with his shirt.... he completely removed duvet over avni making her scream his name....

Avni : Neil.....

Neil : Chill Jaan nothing is hidden from my eye...

He made her wear his shirt and picked her up in his  arms and walked to washroom.... he kept her down and gave her brush....

Neil : open your mouth...

Avni knowing what's going to happen she opened her mouth while he brushed her teeth... Neil helped her brushing her teeth then asked her to clean her face and mouth while he brushed his teeth...