Chapter 35

Every guest left the khanna house.... even Metha bid bye to khanna and avneil..... one by one everyone left khanna house.... currently on my khanna with avneil were  in the hall...... Neil looked at avni who was helping swetha tiding up then looked at Bebe.... Neil slowly moved to Bebe and called Bebe name.... Bebe turned hearing Neil and looked at his puppy face.... she moved to him..... Neil took Bebe side....

Bebe smirked knowing what he wants.... she crosses her Arms to her chest.... the smirk on Bebe was clearly showed on her face.... Neil too noticed.....

Neil : please Bebe stop giving me those smirks.... you already know what I want then stop teasing me....

Bebe : I'll help you but if advance what I will I get....

Neil : what do you want Bebe?

Bebe : cute sa choti or chotu Neil avni.... give me then I'll help you....

Neil blushed hearing about his future children.... Bebe had beautiful smile seeing Neil blushing....

Bebe : stop blushing and tell what you want....

Neil: to cover up In the morning....

Bebe : okay done...

Neil thanked Bebe and kissed her Bebe's cheek and ran from there... Bebe smiled...

Neil came back to hall and saw avni alone... taking good opportunity he went to her and called her...

Neil : Jaan...

Avni stopped what she was doing and turned to see Neil....

Avni : hmm!

Neil : stoping whatever you doing and come with me....

Avni : but where? It's late now....

Neil : Jaan come with me.... I sure you will love it...

Avni : is it surprises....

She asked with so much excitement... Neil smiled at her excitement and pulled her close to himself... then he twirled her hair strand....

Neil : yes Jaan... surprise... you will love it...

Avni : but maa papa.... Bebe...

Neil: why to worry when your Neil is here... your hubby has shorted everything... your duty is to come with your hubby and enjoy with him.....

Avni giggled hearing him while he admired his Jaan giggle... those giggles are his heartbeat....

Avni : okay... hubby... give me time to change then I'll come....

She pulled herself from Neil and moved to go but soon was pulled by Neil... she banged into his chest......

Avni looked at him confusingly....

Avni : Neil.......

Neil : shhsss.... Jaan... you don't need to change... you look breathtaking in this dress already....

Avni : but.....

Neil: no but what.... you will come like this.... now let's go....

Avni: so why you being so impatient....

Neil : when I take you there then you will realise why your husband is so impatient....

Avni wasn't getting Neil but still nods... Neil pecking her forehead left her... then held her hand... holding her hand they both out of the house... no one noticed them expect Bebe who was waiting  for them to go....