Chapter 1

In big ravish room there is boy who is sleeping on his stomach. His beautiful sleep was broke by his phone ring tone. He lazily he stretched his arm and took his phone near to his ear.

Without seeing Id caller he picked it up.
Boy in sleepy voice said: hello.
Other said from call another boy shouted at him.
Boy1: what the hell your are sleeping peacefully and manger is eating our head.

Boy who was sleeping looking and his phone screen and got up.

Boy: I am sorry manik.i didn't realise It's was you.

Manik: yeh bro how would remember us as you were busy dreaming about your girlfriend right Neil!

Neil : shut up manik. Now tell what the matter you called.

Manik: Neil you need to come film city now as this stupid manger is killing me.

Neil : what he is doing this early. Seriously he Always with his lecture.

Manik: Neil come quick before he kills us. And please bring your girlfriend, it's been ages since we met each other.

Neil: ok fine come but I don't know myself if she is busy or not. By the way why the hell you calling her as my girlfriend. If she founds then she will kill you. One more think bring with Nandini you. I miss my cute sister.

Manik : please I beg don't tell anything to my sister about this and Nandu is coming with cabir.

Neil: fine I won't but I will see what she do to you when she finds out. Achha listen I will come in 20 minutes and makes sure there is no media.

Manik: yes bro. See you soon.

They both ended the call. Neil moved to fresh up. He came out and saw his phone ringing. He walked to his bed and saw his phone, seeing id he smiled.
He picked it up.

Neil : hi princess

Girl from other side:good morning Neil, sorry but I couldn't call you before as I was busy with bhai.

Neil: princess it's alright. Ok listen I am going to film city and Manik wants to meet you. Are you free!

Girl: Neil actually I would like to come but I have work In workshop with mukti and Ailya so I won't be able to come. I am sorry but I will meet you guys tomorrow Pakka.

Neil : Avni stop saying sorry. No worries I will meet you tomorrow but before that when is your work going to be finish.

Avni : Neil it's going to be late.

Neil : ok Avni, I am getting late, i will talk to you later and yeh I am going to meet Nandini .

Avni : what are you going to meet nandu Neil please tell nandu to call me.

Neil : sure my princess I will, now I cut the call bye princess.

Avni : bye Neil.

They both ended call . Avni moved to workshop. While Neil went down took blessing of his parents and bebe. After taking his light breakfast he moved out towards his car and drove from there.

He reached to film city but luck was with him, quickly he went to his room and saw cabir , dhruv, manik and Nandini was already there. He walked to to them. He called them. Nandini saw him first, she walked to him and took him in hug.

Neil : Nandini , I missed you

Na: yeah you missed me bhai but I think you missed my babhi than me. Bhai am I right!

Neil : my doll is always right. But you don't come to meet me!

Na: bhai was busy with work but whenever I get time then this idiot would make me busy.

Neil smirked as he know what she meant.

Neil: yeh bro can never leave chance of romancing with you.

Manki : shut up or I tell my baby doll.

All looked up to him. Then cabir said.

Ca: Neil where is baby doll.

Neil: she is busy with her workshop. And you didn't know then you should know if yours girlfriend are busy that means my one obviously would be busy.

All chucked at him.

Na: Neil Bhai I am going to Avni workshop. I wanna meet her along with mukti and Ailya.

Neil : ok go but take driver with you and call us when you reach there.
Nandu nods and hugs him. She moved to cabir and dhrav and hugs them. Then she goes to manki and hugs him too.

Manki: jaan take care. Call me

She nods.
Manik kiss her forehead and others adore them. Nandu leaves form there.

Neil : guys come on, let's talk to manger.
They all nod and moved to meet five fab manger.

Manger: hello Neil and five fab, but where is mukti and aliya.

Cabir: sir they have some work.

Manger nods.

Manger: Neil and you five fab should know that Neil is main leader in this film and you guys are going to sing in his film. Neil you should know what kind of song this is.

All nods.

Manger: I want you guys to practice for this sing with director which he has gave to us. Manki you would be singing the song and the rest you going to play your musical instrument. And obviously Neil your going to be in the song with actress. I know you guys haven't shoot those scene yet but director told us to prepare the song.

Neil : sir no worries. I know five fab will do great job.

Ca: sir how long the song should be as it is Romantic song.

Mang: it's about 3 minutes to 2 minute. It won't be problem unless you guys back up. Best up look for this album.

They thanked him and moved out back to Neil's room.
They spoke about upcoming movies and song.

While in workshop and Nandini reached there and goes inside and avni, mukti and aliya busy in their own work. She goes to mukti and Aliya and hugs them. She told them to keep quiet. Then she moved to Avni by tip toe and screamed her name.

Na: avnnniiiii babhiii
Avni got scarred but then she turned and look at who screamed. As she saw that person she took her in big hug.

Avni : Nandu, I missed you.

Braking hug Nandu asked.

Nandu: why you and Neil bhai say same thing.
All looked at her then she explained them what happened at film city.

Avni smiled but didn't say anything.

Mukti : this is their love story. Avni is very lucky to have Neil.

Na: your right mukku. Neil bhai and baby doll is best couple.

All then talked about their works.
Soon the day got ended.

_______________________
I said I will update in evening but got time so I updated. Hope you enjoy fist chapter.