Chapter 34

Next morning everyone in khanna house was already woken up expect the newly Married couple... Prakash and Bebe were sitting in garden and reading newspaper while having their teas and some snacks while swetha was in kitchen making breakfast for everyone... whereas the newly married couple in sleeping blissful in each other arms.... the sun was perfectly fixed in one direction but didn't had any affect on the couple... they were sleeping in each other arms without carrying about what's happening around them.... they were peacefully sleeping when avni stir in her sleep... she moved side away and snuggled into Neil's chest... Neil's hand were wrapped around Avni's waist very tightly...

Avni while snuggled into his chest she opened her eyes but soon closed as the bright sun hits her face straightly... she again opened her eye turning into Neil's chest and lifted her head to see her hubby sleeping with mouth little open... she smiled and turned her gaze and then realised where they were sleeping.....

She carefully moved from Neil and stood up and stood leaning to railing and inhaled the air into her body.... she stood there for few moments till she felt a cold hands around her waist.... she shrieked feeling cold hand but soon relaxed realising who is it...she leaned back to his chest and kept her hand on his hand which were wrapped around her waist.... she then closed her eyes till she heard him speaking....

Neil : good morning Jaan....

Still with closed her eyes she wished him good morning back..

Avni : good morning Neil...

Neil : why you woke up early....

Avni : I wasn't feeling sleepy... but why you woke up...

Neil : well what can I do when my life's didn't feel in my Arms.... my sleep broke when I didn't feel your presence....

Avni : still feeling sleepy...

Neil : no I have you in Arms so sleep is gone.... Listen you get change.... I didn't realise when we slept while talking in wedding attires.... it must be heavy for you.... you fresh up till i will get your outfit out.....

Avni : Neil but my Clothes....

Neil : I know.... it's packed but don't worry I already have closet ready.... what you want to wear.... western or Indian....

Avni : what you want me to wear?

She said turning to him and encircling her hands around his neck...

Neil : whatever you wear... you are beautiful and about what to wear then it should be you choosing not me.... because you should feel comfortable wearing it.... and I don't want my Jaan compromising on my choice especially when the first day of our marriage....

Avni : you know you are best anyone can have!

Neil : I know... shall we.... go inside..

Avni nods... she tried walking but stopped as her dress was very heavy... Neil saw this and picked her up in his Arms and walked inside the room then placed in her on bed... he cupped her face...

Neil : sit here... I'll be back...

Avni got confuse but still nodding her head... Neil left her face not before pecking her forehead... she saw him going to washroom... soon she saw Neil coming in room... Neil came back to her and again picked her up and headed to washroom.....

Neil put her down in washrooms and cupped her face...

Neil : take shower....and water is ready for you...

Avni gaze turned her to bathtub and saw the it was ready... she smiled at Neil and nods... Neil left the washroom.... avni went brushing area and picked her favourite brush and starts brushing while Neil in the room was searching something....