Chapter 25

Neil was caressing Avni's hair while Avni was deep fast sleep.... she was holding Neil's waist tightly with one hand while other one was holding Neil's hand.... Neil was caressing her hair while lost in deep thought..... he didn't realise when his Jaan opened her eye.... avni who was sleeping deeply she woke up as she felt her throat dried up..... she opened her eyes but before she could get up her eye fell on Neil who was in deep though..... she frowned seeing him still wake... she then looked at the clock showing 3 am in the morning.... she looked back to Neil.... she carefully got up and sat on bed resting her head on Neil's shoulder....

Sensing familiar touch Neil looked at avni then reside where his hand was.....

Neil : when did you woke up?.... sleep it's not morning yet..

Avni looked at Neil before hiding herself in Neil's Arms... Neil held her tightly...

Neil : what happened Jaan... aren't you feeling sleepy....

Avni : woh.... I was feeling thirsty....

Neil nods his head and Came of bed to another side and filled a glass of water and came back to bed... he sat back on bed and gave glass to avni... avni feeling thirsty immediately drank whole glass... she gave the glass back to Neil who kept behind him on table... he then wrapped his arms around and pulled her on his lap...

Avni: Neil.... can I ask you something.....

Neil : hmm...

He replied caressing her hair....

Avni : Neil will tell honest....

Neil stopped caressing her hair hearing her word but soon frowned...... he looked at her before pulling her side by him... he cupped her face and looked into her eyes.....

Neil : don't hesitate... what's bothering you... you can freely tell me... Jaan don't hide it....

Avni also looked into his eye with same intense...

Avni : then don't hide...

Neil got confuse hearing her...

Neil : what am I hiding? Jaan i am not getting you... be clear...

Avni : Neil don't get me wrong but in 3 am morning you look deep lost.... if you are not hiding then what is it.... why did you look so lost.... what's bothering you.... Neil you can share it with me... you can trust me Neil...

Neil : what made you think that I'm hiding something from you....

Avni : Neil it's not made me think but seeing you lost.....

Neil : I'm not hiding anything from you.... it just i was thinking about tomorrow....

Avni : what's tomorrow...

Neil : nothing.... you should sleep.... it's late...

Avni : I won't sleep before you answer what's tomorrow....

Neil : tomorrow is...................!

Avni : then why you worrying so much..... it will be great... and you know this... don't take too much tension... I know you will rock it... now sleep...

Neil : hmm...

Neil and avni both laid on bed... Avni's head resting on Neil's chest while his arms wrapped around Avni's waist tightly... Neil pecked her forehead...

Neil : good night Jaan...

Avni : good night Neil...

Neil covered themselves with duvet... avni fell sleep immediately while Neil stare her face before his eye lids closed....