Chapter 15

Nandini and avni were sitting in Avneil's hotel room... Nandini was staring at avni who was completely lost in her thought staring at her phone... Nandini got up from couch and went to bed and sat there... she kept her hand on Avni's shoulder....

Feeling a touch avni diverted her gaze from phone to Nandini...

Nandini : please doll don't do this? We can....

Avni cut off her...

Avni : nandu I have made decision... if you agree then good or not... I know what I'm doing... please Nandu...

Nandini was going to say something but stopped as they heard door opening.... both turned their gaze and looked at the door to see fab 5 with Neil coming Neil... all entered inside while Neil sat on couch....

Cabir : Neil at least tell us what happened?

Now hearing cabir Nandini and avni looked at Neil who was busy doing something on his phone...

Soon as he finished he looked up to see his friends looking at him then his eye fell on avni...

Neil : I have decided something!

Manik: what have you decided?

Neil :woh....

Before speaking he looked at avni and Nandini...

Mukti : what have you decided Neil?

Cabir : yes Neil... tell us...

Dhruv: guys give him chance to speak... Neil you say it....

Neil took deep breath before continuing...

Neil : I have decided to.....send avni back to ..... India....

Hearing Neil everyone got shocked expect avni who was smiling in tears.... tears brimmed her eye but she wiped it before anyone could notice... but it's was late... nothing can be hidden from Nandini... Nandini saw her tears but kept quite....

Manik was first one to burst in anger....

Manik : are you serious Neil.... don't tell you joking... this is not the time.... how could you say this...

Cabir : Neil this is what I expected.... Neil why you sending avni back to India when you wanted her to come with you...Neil... are you hiding something from us......

Dhruv : Neil you were the one excited for this trip then why this.... if this joke then... please don't do this....

Mukti : Neil Answer us why you sending avni back... did you both fought... guys it's common to fight but what's the need to send her back....

Aliya : Neil you can't even live without avni then why you sending her back....

While this all questions was raised up Neil looked at Manik who was looked more anger....

Manik: Neil trust me if this joke then forget our friendship.... I don't care who you are but one tear in her eye then I'm ending this friendship.......

Manik turned to leave but stopped at the door hearing avni voice...

Avni : Bhai.... please calm down....

Manik turned to her and looked at her....

Manik : you telling me to calm down when he is sending you back.... avni you won't be go from before our trip ends....

Avni walks to him and held his hand...

Avni : Bhai please.... I want to say something....

Manik : if you agree to him then....