Chapter 9

In London it's was almost afternoon when avni opened her eye and saw Neil sleeping hiding his face in her neck... she smiled seeing him like that and moved his face from her neck and placed it on pillow... caressing his hair and face she admired her man, her love.. she was busy admiring when Neil opened his eye and saw her admiring her... he pulled her on him and they both had eye lock...

Both kept staring in each other eye when a phone ring brought them back to earth....

They broke eye lock and Neil got up and took his phone... while avni went to fresh up...

Neil : hello Manik!

Manik : still sleeping...

Neil : no just got up....

Manik : everyone is waiting in my room for you both... actually we thought roam around London...

Neil : hmm great idea... I'll join you guys in half hour...

Manik : okay! See you!

Neil : see you!

Neil kept his phone down and saw washroom door opening... he smiled at avni who came to him and looks at him...

Anvi : who called?

Neil : Manik... everyone is planing to roam in London before their concert... and my advertisement... you wanna go out or stay here....

Avni : I don't mind going....

Neil : okay! You get ready while I fresh up...

Avni nods... Neil went washroom while avni took new pair and got changed... she got ready and thought to inform India about their safe arrival... she first called swetha...

Avni : hello.. maa!

Swetha : hello avni! You reached?

Avni : yes maa... I called you to inform we landed safely... how is Bebe?

Swetha : Bebe is fine... she went out while Prakash ji is in office... what is Neil doing?

Avni : Neil is getting ready... maa I'll call you later... we going out now...

Swetha : okay! Take care! Bye.. enjoy dear!

Avni : bye maa!

She cuts call then calls neela to inform about their safe landing... she chatting for sometime when Neil come and back hugged her keeping his chin on her shoulder...

Avni cuts call and looks at him...

Anvi : I informed home...

Neil : hmm!

Avni : Neil shall we go now... they must be waiting....

Neil : hmm!

Avni : what happened? Why you behaving like this?

Neil : like what?

Avni : why you keep responding hmm only?

Neil : I don't leave you...

Avni : why so?

Neil : can we stay here in each other arms?

Avni : not possible... let's go...

She moved from and looks at him...

Neil : you go ahead I'll be back soon...

Avni : okay!

Avni leaves while Neil calls someone....

Neil : have you reached? Okay.... we are staying in hotel providing crew..... okay I'll meet you there then... bye....

Neil too left to Manik room closing his room door... he knocked Manik's room door... Nandini opened the door and let him come inside....

He saw everyone sitting cosy with their partner.... Neil went toward avni and sat beside her... he pulled her in side hug and pecked her forehead... she gave him smile...

Manik : Neil tomorrow we have concert... will you be coming?

Neil : I don't know yet... as my co- actress will be joining so there might be shooting going on.... but I'll try too...

Manik nods while avni was thinking something to herself... Neil saw her lost... he shook her... she looked at him...

Neil : where are you lost?

Avni : no where...

Neil knew something was bothering her.... he thought to ask her later....

Nandini : doll you and me will go shopping tomorrow...

Avni : Nandu I'm not coming...

Nandini : why? what happened?

Avni : there is something tomorrow I need to do... so i can't come with you...

Nandini : it's okay!

Neil was only looking at her since he saw her lost...

Neil : guys shall starts going...

All nodded and got up.... they met in hotel hall when there was a girl waiting for Neil... soon as she saw Neil... she ran to Neil and hugged him.....

Enjoy the update!

I know it's short but Tomorrow will update longer one...