Chapter 18

At was almost evening when the shoot got over... everyone gathered in Neil's vanity room... director and writer were discussing when to leave to back to India to complete renaming shot.... Neil was checking his phone time by time which miss chuhi was staring Neil without blinking her eye.... director looked at Neil who was still looking at his phone.... he called Neil's name to get his attention along with Juhi...

Neil lifted his head from his phone and looked at the director....

Neil : yes sir!

Director : Neil since our London shot is completed... our entire team should leave back to India... we have five shot teaming which will be shot in India.... I was thinking by tomorrow we should leave.... after reaching India we could have recheck the shot of London... then we will shot the remaining scene.... what say?

Neil : sir actually you know fab 5 is also here therefore I have planned to stay in London for month... sir if it's possible then..... i mean we could continue remaining scene after I come back....

Director : if you have planned this then why not.... plus you need holiday too... but before you come back to India just inform us so we could be prepare for it...

Neil : thank you... sure sir I'll let you know...

Director smiled and talked about some scene.... after having little talk they left leaving Juhi and Neil in the vanity room.... Neil sighed and went to get his coffee while Juhi thought something...

Juhi povs : Neil staying in London for month.... interesting but how will stay here..... I mean I have to go Back with team..... idea.... Neil is my friend... so I ask him about this.... yes Juhi you can.... this how i can stay close with Neil too.... Juhi you are so smart.....

She looked at Neil who was coming with her coffee.... he sat on couch away from her making her frown seeing the distance between them... Neil starts sipping his coffee when Juhi started to talk to him about her staying with them...

Juhi : Neil...

Neil : hmm!

By his tone anyone could say he wasn't interested hearing her....

Juhi : Neil can I ask you something..... I mean we are fronds right....

Neil looked at her before sipping his coffee then mutter something under his breath..

Neil : yeah only friend...... now what she wants.... she is big headache...... god how can someone live with her..... poor soul....

Juhi heard his muttering but didn't understanding anything...

Juhi : Neil did you say something...

Neil : no... did you hear anything....

Juhi nods while Neil mutters good...

Neil : you wanted to say something?

Juhi : oh yes..... I was saying can I stay with you guys for this trip.... i mean....

Neil : off course Juhi..... why not... we are friends....

Neil povs: you only can stay but you never get close to me as someone is very close to me and my heart..... her place in my heart will be taken my cute and adorable daughter of mine and Avni.... not even in my dream I want mouse in my heart..... Juhi you can never get me because you know my heart inky beats for my avni..... because of you I have to be away from avni.....

Neil thought when Juhi kept close to him and sat next him.... Neil who was cursing Juhi in hi mind.... feeling unknown presence he looked at his side and saw Juhi smirked at him....