Chapter 33

Nandini was sitting in Avni's room while avni was taking rest after having shower... Nandini looked at avni figure and tear escaped from her eyes.... before it could fall down her cheeks she wiped it and stood up and Moved to Avni's balcony....

She stood in balcony leaning to rail and closed her eyes and remembered her moments with avni... those days with avni was memorable for Nandini but today was her Marriage... off course she was happy avni but somewhere in her heart felt sad thinking avni will be away from her... she was lost in thought when she heard phone ringing... hearing the tone ring she knew it's her phone... she went back in room but the phone stopped ringing... she took her phone from table side and saw the caller Id... she saw Manik and frowned thinking why he called her this time... nevertheless she dialled his number and walked back into balcony...

She heard his worried voice...

Manik : baby where are you....

Nandini composed and controlled her tears....

Nandini : sorry i was In balcony....

Manik : come here before the wedding rituals starts...

Nandini : any serious....

Manik : no baby... I have something for you... please come home...

Nandini : okay...

Manik : bye... love you..

Nandini : love you too. Bye...

She ended call and stared at her phone... she smiled seeing her wallpaper which was with avni hugging her while Neil was kissing Avni's cheeks.. this pic was taken by Manik when they went goa before their wedding... she smiled....

Nandini : I miss you both.....

Again a tear escaped but this time someone else hand reached and wiped it up.... Nandini turned and saw avni in tears too.... without any second Nandini crashed into Avni's arms and starts crying.... avni always knew how emotional Nandini comes when close ones goes away from her... avni rubbed Nandini's back....

Avni : nandu.... why you crying.... I am not going far away from you... you can come and meet me whenever you want.... don't cry... Girl stop yours tears... I'm not leaving you...

Nandini broke hug and wiped her tears....

Nandini : you won't leave me....

Avni : never....

Nandini hugged her again....

Avni broke hug and took Nandini's phone and saw the wallpaper... even she had bright smile on her face....

Avni : without you two I can't live... if Neil is my life then you are my love....

Nandini : you know how much I love you.... even more than Neil Bhai....

Avni chuckled hearing her...

Avni : I know ... I love you too but less than Neil...

Nandini giggled too and hugged her again...

Avni dragged Nandini inside the room and made her sit on bed... Nandini looked at her confusingly.... avni bend down on floor and crossed her both legs and kept her head in Nandini's lap.... Nandini smiled and her hands reached to Avni's hair and starts caressing her hair... they both starts talking about their life.... and mostly Nandini teasing avni.... avni was all time blushing but inside her was nervous thinking about changes which will happen in few hours... she looked down hiding her nervous.....

While in khanna house Neil was on his phone and talking to his cousin.....

Neil: this is not fair man... why can't you come.... it's my marriage... listen I don't want to hear any excuses.... come na... I am only your brother then how can you do this....