Chapter 19

Neil was facing his face towards his window while keeping his both arms folded to his chest.. he staring outside of his window when his phone rang breaking his dream land.... Neil took his phone out and a big smile appeared seeing the caller Id.. licking his dry lips he picked it up while keeping his one hand in his Pocket.

Neil : hello!

Caller : hello.. why is voice so low?.. you okay!

Neil sighed hearing then thought nothing could be hidden by her...

Neil : Juhi...

Avni : Juhi... what did she do now?

Neil : what can she do.. she is big headache man... she is giving me pain all the time... I can't wait for her exist...

Avni : did she fight with you again...

Neil : you think she will fight with me.... she is just eating my heads up... you know I'm coming tonight back to India but this madam wants to stay in London and explore this place... she thinks like I'm her personal boyfriend... I miss you Jaan..

Avni : I miss you too... about chuhi then only two more days to go... Come soon then I'll show her correct place... she wants boyfriend right... I'll get her better one..

Yes it been more than 2 weeks since avni left back to India according to Neil's plan... a month passed.. tonight Neil with his friend is leaving back to India... avni left before them
So no one doubts on them...

Neil : avni did you visit khanna house?

Avni : yeah I did ... everyone is missing you.. come soon.

Neil : I miss them too. Especially you.. Avni I'll call you later.. Someone is coming..

Avni : okay! Bye. Love you!

Neil : love you Jaan!

He cuts call and kept his phone back in his pocket when he heard door knocking... without turning his face towards door asked who is it...

Neil : who is it?

From outside someone replied making Neil sighed... he starts taking small steps and Towards door and opened it... he wasn't happy seeing the person face while the other person smiled at him...

Person: Neil can I come in!

Neil looked at the person before nodding his head.. they both walked inside... Neil stood by couch while the person sat on bed...

Neil : what you doing here Juhi?

Juhi looked at him and smiled..

Juhi : woh... I was thinking....

Neil : thinking what?

Juhi : to return back to India with you all.... I mean... we have to shoot for next slot too so its better me going with you...

Neil fake smiled hearing her and thought something...

Neil povs: only few more days with her.... shooting with you is nightmare.... miss chuhi and really think Am that dumb knowing you motive behind me I'll let you shoot with me... sorry to miss Chuhi but your replace is already been done... your exist is out of my life.. only something Is left to do...

He smirked looking at Juhi who was drooling over Neil.... Neil took seat on couch and called Juhi's name loudly making her jump on bed.... she got startled hearing his sudden loud voice... she kept hand on her heart and looked at him...

Juhi : why... you shouted... like this...?

Neil laughed seeing her sacred face making her angry...