Chapter 37

Avni was sitting in room with wedding photo spread out on her lap... her legs were closed...she was admiring all the wedding photos that's she didn't realised when her hubby entered inside the room and saw her smiling....

Neil who came back home from his shoot saw his Jaan smiling then his eye fell on album... it didn't took a second to realise why his Jaan was smiling... he smiled and moved slowly inside room without making any noise.....

He kept his phone Charging and went to washroom to wash his face... soon he came back and saw avni still  engrossed looking at the wedding photos.... he thought of something... he quietly moved to bed and screamed her name in her ear making her jump on her place.... she got startled hearing sudden voice to which album dropped from her lap and landed on bed.... she kept her hand near heart and took deep breath then looked at Neil who was laughing.... she got angry seeing him laughing.... she stood up on bed and  moved to Neil and starts hitting his chest while complaining to him........

Avni : you stupid.... idiot..... dumbo..... how could you do this...... I hate you...... how could.... I got so scared...... I hate you..... stupid.... idiot......... you so mean... I'll tell bebe... she will scold you.....

She kept hitting him till she was pulled by Neil... she landed straight on Neil's chest.... Neil held her hands and made her look into his eyes... with his one hand he held his ear  and made sorry look ....

Neil : sorry Jaan.... my attention wasn't to make your scared ..... sorry...

Avni : no sorry accepted....

Neil : sorry... Jaan... please...

Avni : no... Jaan is angry with you... you made her angry and sacred... she won't forgive you...

Neil : oh that's case... then what's should I do to calm my Jaan anger...

Avni : let me think and let you know......

She kept a finger and pretend to think While Neil stared her face because she was making weird faces while thinking... Neil couldn't stop himself from kissing her lips..... she was shocked to react but soon as Neil pinched her waist she starts responding to the kiss... Neil broke the kiss and smiled seeing her messy hair.... she glared him for Sudden kiss...

Avni : I hate you!

Neil : but I love you.... okay leave all this.... what were you doing that you didn't realise when your Husband was in room.... and you were smiling like fool.....

Avni again slapped his chest for calling her fool....

Avni : woh.... I was going through our wedding album....

Neil : hmm... but Jaan you are very bad!

Avni : how am I bad?

Neil : you were seeing our wedding pictures with me.... not fair... even I want to see...

Avni : you change in comfortable then have diner... after coming to our room we will see our pictures together... what say....

Neil : sound good plan... so smart Jaan... I'll quickly get change...

Avni nods... Neil left her pecking her forehead and went to change after grabbing his night outfit....

While avni arranged the bed and thought something to make memorable... she smiled and picked up the album and went to balcony and kept on couch which was in balcony..... she smiled and walked back into room only to see Neil ready in night clothes... she passed him smile and walked to him....

Neil : where did you go?

Avni : In balcony taking fresh air... let's go... everyone must be waiting for us...