Chapter 6

Seeing the hall so messy and all pillows over the place. Neil and avni looked at each other and then looked back to whom is creating the mess. They waited for them to stop but when Avni had enough, she screamed at them.

Avni : what the hell its happening here?

Hearing sudden voice all freaked out and turned back to see avneil standing with their angry face. Cabir had his own plan and slowly walked to both of them and dragged Avni and slightly pushed on sofa to which she landed near Nandini. And cabir pushed Neil too. And here go with another pillow fight over these big boys and girls. Who could say to them that they aren't kid anymore but childish never anyone. Having half hour pillow fight Avni stopped and move to Neil and sat beside him. Neil wrapped his hands around her and pulled her close.

All other couple sat close to their partner accept from mohit. Mohit was sitting near Manik and Neil, both sides their girlfriend were sitting. All were enjoying silence when cabir suggested to play truth and dare.

Avni stood up when Neil asked.

Neil : where you going?

Avni smiled and replied.

Avni : to get drink.

Neil : you sit, I will get it.

Avni nods. Neil went to get drink while going he singed Manik to follow him. After few minute Manik moved but before anyone could question he gave excuse and left. Others was talking about their life.

While in kitchen Neil was impatiently waiting for Manik to come. Soon Neil saw Manik entering.

Manik : what happened?

Neil : I got message from Manager.

Manik : what did he say?

Neil : he said we have to leave London tomorrow instead of this Friday.

Manik only gasped.

Manik : what is he serious or what. I mean we meant Leave after two days. God why he is making difficult for us.

Neil :Manik don't know why he asked but we need to tell them about us leaving London. I don't know if they will agree or not.

Manik : let's tell them after the game finish. Come let's us go before anyone doubt.

Neil nods. Neil took drink. Manik carried few and few Neil did. Both walked back to hall and settled beside their partner.

Cabir : what took you so long? And you Manik with Neil.

Manik and Neil looks at each other then at Cabir.

Manik : after finishing the call I went help Neil.

Cabir nods.

Cabir : let's play and Please give better dare.

Others nods. Neil took empty bottle and placed it in middle. Neil spin the bottle and landed on mohit.

Neil : truth or dare?

Mohit: truth.

Neil : this is serious for you. Have you thought of your future.

Mohit smiled because he knew this question is his dear sister.

Mohit : I have thought of but as the time comes I will inform di first.

Avni smiled at him. Next cabir spins and lands on Avni.

Cabir smirks.

Cabir: truth or dare

Avni : dare and please keep your nasty thought to yourself.

Cabir smile fell, others laughed.

Cabir : guys stop it. Avni you up the chit.

Avni picks the chit and looks at it. Reading her chit she looks at Cabir who was waiting for dare.

Avni : why you wrote this?

Others looks at confuse while Cabir smiled or smirked.

Cabir : you have to do it.

Avni : I can't?

Neil also looks at Cabir then take chit from Avni hand and reads. After reading chit Neil glared at Cabir.

Neil : she won't do this.

This mukti spoke.

Mukti: what the dare?

Neil : this stupid. Cabir how could you she will do it?

Manik : Neil what's the dare which doll can't do it.

Neil : is he serious. He is asking her to date someone for day. This is not joke.

Hearing this another possessives brother comes. Manik punched Cabir.

Manik : idiot she won't!

Cabir : ok fine, sorry possessive brother, boyfriend.

But instead he got glare from both. After playing few times all got tried and laid down on sofa. Neil was going to speak when he got call from manager.

He got and went. Manik also looked at Neil who was speaking on call. Seeing Manik lost Nandini shook him bit.

Nandini : you look worried. Is everything fine.

Manik : wait for Neil, he will say it.

Neil Also joined them and gestured Manik to speak.

Manik : guy Listen before you say anything.

Others nods.

Manik : Neil got message from manager saying we have to leave for London tomorrow. I Know you all may have other plan but I am sorry. Manager changed everything.

It's few second them to know.

Cabir : Manik when the flight?

Manik : huh?

Cabir : stupid when the flight?

Neil : 12pm.

Cabir: ok! I think we should leave now. As tomorrow we leaving.

Neil : I will meet you guys at airport.

Others nods. All exchange goodnight and leaves. Now it's was only avneil and mohit.

Neil : mohit come i will show you room.

Mohit nods and follows Neil. While Avni went to make coffee for herself and Neil.

Here is the update those who missed this.