An open letter to my bestfriend

"I'm Just a Friend"

The day I met you I realized you are the person who I wanted for the rest of my life but I was wrong. Too early, I heard that you have a girlfriend. That was the time that I realized that I wasn’t the one who you wanted for the rest of your life with. I am always here to support you because Im your friend. Many months past by, we cherish and collect those moments we’ve been together. I know bestfriend is someone who you count on, someone who always be there for you, right? THAT’S WHAT I THINK, THAT’S WHAT I ALWAYS THINK. You always hang out with your girlfriend and even with your other friends and you are not inviting me and you just hide me from your girlfriend but I understand that, Im not your priority. What else do I think? Im just your FRIEND. I felt crying and wondering what I did. I am so upset and dont even like to talk to anybody. I have other friends but none of them are not as close as I were with you. I just keep saying on my mind that NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME. I started to think that maybe I am not belong here and I shouldn’t be here. I found myself getting in arguments everyday and I think maybe its time. Few days after, I start not to talk to you and I planned to be with someone I knew. If you are tired because me, I am now ready to let you go. I am not forcing you, if you want to leave or not.

Bakit ba pinipilit ko ang sarili ko sa ibang tao? pinapahirapan kopa sarili ko sa iba na hindi naman ako gusto at syempre malabong magkagusto ka sakin. Sa pagsasama natin dati hanggang ngayon parang ginagamit mo akong hayop ka! Tsk nagpadala kasi ako sa iyong kagustohan. MARUPOK KASI AKO. I am so dumb and weak. Even my own self can’t fight those bad decisions you made. T-A-N-G-A, yan ang madalas na tinatawag sa mga tao na umaasa sa wala. Ano pa ba ang kulang? Am I not enough? Ugly? Racist? Fat? My attitude? Not smart? lahat nga binibigay kona sayo even my body upang maging masaya kalang pero wala eh. Naging masaya kalang sa piling ng iba o sa mga kagustohan mo. Naghahanap kalang pala ng pampalipas o pangkasiyahan lang. Di ko naman masasabi na lahat ng lalaki ay pareho. I just wanted to say this to you nal thank you for the sweetest time and thoughts you gave me even it hurts so badly. Thank you for the months that you made me happy and I will cherish and treasure those moments we spent together for the rest of our lives. Remember, in good times and in bad times I’ll be on your side forevermore thats what friends are for. I am happy if you are happy. I loved you even though you still don’t know. As  years goes by, even if we are not in the same school or work, if you still remember your bestfriend I hope someday you’ll gonna miss me and love me like before. Just take good care of her(Your girlfriend) as you take good care of me. For the last word, I want to say sorry for my attitude, for the money you have been cost, for making you sad, jealous and being selfish to you. This happiness and things are just temporary because there’s no such thing will remain or permanent. I dont want to say goodbye because I dont want you to get hurt. My bestfriend, my partner in crime, my love.

-Labidabs

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: Need nya advice guys. :)