What Happened?

Yeonwoo's POV

Damn, I'm fucking tired rn. My arms feel like they won't move already.

"Ok! That's a wrap" Our conductor clapped his hands as we all groaned when he went out the room.

We have been fucking practicing for hours and hours! Being a cellist isn't easy AT ALL! I had to carry the big thing all the time!

I lied on the studio floor and chuckled. "I'm fucking tired" I felt someone's presence beside me, so I sat up and turned my head.

"Don't even talk when you're not the only one" Brenda unnie was sitting beside me.

I smiled at her. She has been like my sister since I joined, she's 3 older than me and she's straight.

It's not that I courted or confessed or even have feelings for her but I'm just saying that cause I'm not straight myself.

"Say Yeonwoo, wanna meet my sister?" I beamed and grinned.

"She's just so pretty than me Yeonwoo, maybe you'd love her" She nudged my arm and I chuckled.

"Sure, why not?" "Let's go?" She offered me her hand as she stood up.

"Where?" "To our house, you can have lunch there and maybe after, you can hang out with her" I immediately accepted her hand and she helped me stand.

We packed our stuff and our cello in our own case. We talked as we went out, then Brenda unnie held my arm.

"Woah there, you don't wanna almost get into an accident like before" She chuckled.

I noticed we were now on the side walk and were about to cross the road.

"Earlier?" I asked her as we finally walked on the pedestrian lane. Her house and her sister's were just near here actually, but I haven't visited or saw their house.

"Don't you remember? You told me you almost got hit by a car on your way to the bus stop" I...don't remember. I have a car, why didn't I use it?

"Oh. Right" I just smiled, pretended like I even remember it happen.

"We're here Yeonwoo" She tapped my shoulder and I looked at the house.

"Wow, your house is big, unnie" "Not like your mansion" She chuckled and went inside the gate as I followed inside.

"Nancy! Get down here, I brought someone you'd love" She shouted as soon as we got inside their big house.

I didn't not notice but I felt hot on my face when Brenda unnie said that.

We were in the living room then I looked down at the table, and saw Brenda and her sister, they were on a toothy grin and I couldn't help myself but pick up the picture and stared at the girl I have never seen before on Brenda's side.

Fuck, she's fucking beautiful and cute!

"Comiiiiiinngggg!!!!!!!" I returned the picture when I heard a cute voice.

I almost stumbled when someone suddenly bumped in my back and back hugged me.

"Welcome to our house unnie~~~!"

Fuck

"Nancy, that's impolite to do to a guest" Brenda unnie smacked her head, making her groan cutely.

I turned around with a smile and saw...her...now in person.

Am I in heaven? Why do I see an angel?

She smiled at me, a toothy grin right now, like the picture.

"Wow! You're right Brendanie" "Right what?" "I love her!"