Pleasure, More Pleasure [M2]

Here's the part 2 you impatient............. bishes😂

Nancy's POV

As soon as we got inside my house, she pushed me on the wall and trailed kisses on my neck and professionally locked the door.

She took off her coat impatiently and we kissed again.

She lifted me and I wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck.

"I need you baby" We kissed as she walked us up to my room. She found out where it was and immediately kicked the slightly open door wide open and locked it.

She layed my down on my bed and we started to take off our clothes except for our underwear.

I was first to finish, so I observed her as she sexily unbuttons her sleeves, feeling my entire being getting hotter and hotter.

Her hands were too impatient, so she bent down to kiss me while I continue to unbutton her shirt.

When I knew it was all unbuttoned, I slid it down to her arms, feeling her hot milky skin on my fingers.

She pulled out and panted, her eyes half closed looking down at me and her head slightly inclined to the side with deep red tinted on her cheeks and ears. Her sleeves sliding down her shoulder and a strap of her bra starts to fall down her smooth shoulder. Her toned abs were already visible and her messy bun became even more messy, but still she looked fucking sexy.

I find it so hot that I couldn't help but take off her shirt and layed her on my bed below me.

I devoured her neck, sucking and licking to mark her. I made sure to leave prominent hickeys, well it didn't take long. She was moaning so fucking sexy, turning me on even more than anything could ever do.

I slid my right hand inside her panty and rubbed her clit in a speed, my other hand groping her breast.

Her fingers traveled to my back, raking her fingers deep into my back from the pleasure she's feeling.

"Moan my name" I whispered on her air, sending shivers as she moaned.

"N-Nancy" I smirked, feeling the knots tightening even more at her voice.

I trailed my lips down to her decolletage then to her cleavage. To her perfectly toned abs then to the part where she wanted to be teased and where I wanted to eat her.

I looked up to meet her hooded eyes as I bit the hem of her panty and slid it down to her knee.

I took it off her and licked her entrance, her loud sexy moans sending shivers on my neck and back.

I slid my tongue inside her scrumptious cunt all the while sucking her clitoris.

She tasted deliciously explicit. I don't know if it's just the effects of being full of lust or she just really is, anyways, she's fucking tasty.

I crawled up to kiss her and give her a taste of her sweet self while rubbing her clit in a pace.

I licked my index and middle finger so I could slide it inside her without hurting her even tho her womanhood's already full of my saliva.

We had a french kiss again as I impatiently thrusted it inside her in and out.

She moaned through our kiss, digging her nails deep on my back.

My other hand kept playing with her nipples, and I awfully wanted to taste them already so I grazed my lips down to her neck, kissed her cleavage and kept licking both of her mounds.