The Whole Time?... (2)

Yeonwoo's POV

I looked at Nancy and she was fiddling and felt, shy. I wanted to know who but they can't just push her.

"Guys, you just met her, don't be too pushy. I mean, is it even polite to ask her that question all of a sudden?" I raised a brow at them and they just nudged each others arms.

"You heard her kids, now, who wants to do something fun?" Hyebin crossed her arms and winked at me.

I raised my brow since I didn't get her and she just smirked.

Hyebin led us to their backyard lawn while Jooe was somewhat on the kitchen.

Barbeque grill, water sprinklers, pool, it hasn't changed at all.

Jooe placed 5 plates full of sliced apple pie and bottles of soda on the table. My forehead creased when I saw this many food when lunch time just ended.

"Hey Jooe" She looked at me with a smile.

Weird, her smile looks innocent but mischievous.

"Why are you both making lots of pie and brought tons of soda here for exactly now? Didn't you guys eat lunch?"

"Oh we did" "Shut your mouth fucking bitch" I heard them gasp when Hyebin suddenly cursed at me.

I smirked, then laughed.

They didn't have to literally show us pie and soda when they could have just started it.

Idiots

"You call me fucking bitch when you're a shitty gay?!" I said as I took a slice and stood up then smacked it right into her face!

She laughed and everybody stood up with smirks.

Nancy on the other hand, kept silent and just sat with her just watching us as if she doesn't want to be involved.

Everybody started laughing and throwing pies at each others faces.

Smudge it on the face, clothes and back.

Opening plastic soda bottles and press the bottle to squirt the juice out and into our body or faces, running around the area like kids.

We were now on the grass running around while Nancy was still sitting on the patio, looking at me with a smile.

I smiled back and gestured for her to join but she shaked her head.

I smirked, she stood up with a giggling image.

"Ok guys, lets not waste the food!" I shouted while laughing, they frowned.

"But I didn't say it's over, did I? Jooe! Where are your water guns?" "Fuck! Why didn't I think of that in the first place?"

She ran to the pool and cannon balled, making us clutch our tummies cause she looked fucking hilarious, I mean, just imagine it!

She finally rose and was holding a rope over her shoulder. Hyebin helped her pull it and out came a net full of large water guns.

Fuck! What a weird couple.

"You guys, are too weird" I kicked Hyebin's butt who almost fell on the pool.

"Whaddya mean?" "The way you kept the guns idiot" Ahin laughed and took a gun, testing if it worked.

"Don't act so cool with that gun, shorty" Jane started to shoot Ahin on the face and both started to run around.

Typical Jane and Ahin, their banters are always about Jane teasing her about their height difference.