Alley Sex ft. Bedroom Sex [M3]

This is part 3 of Sex appointment and Pleasure, More Pleasure that lots of you have been asking and waiting.

Third Person POV

The next day at school, Nancy had a hard time - walking.

She was just stuck to the school hallways walls, leaning for support. She couldn't move that much from last night and the other nights.

Yeonwoo insisted to help her before heading to the clinic, but said she'll do fine- but actually not.

"Heyow Nancy" Jooe waves and wraps an arm around the struggling Nancy's neck. Nancy felt relief and wrapped an arm around Jooe's waist, as if she's tagging along but actually was in need of support.

"H-Hey Jooe"

"Why stutter?" Her best friend laughed. Nancy shivered, still feeling the hot and pleasurable sensation she kept having the entire day.

"Nothing, I was just thinking of a horror movie" Ahin then came along, obliviously wrapping an arm around Nancy's neck. Nancy felt weighed, but happy they were helping her stand straight- not on purpose of course.

"Why don't we head to classes now?" Ahin muttered.

Fast forward; 12:05 pm; Lunch time

Nancy took her lunch box from her bag and ran to the door to exit their classroom. Jooe ran after and catched her wrist.

"What's the hurry?"

"I'm taking my lunch at the clinic"

"Again?"

"Y--- Doc. Lee's waiting for me"

"Why are you both suddenly so close?" Nancy averted her eyes elsewhere, trying to avoid the question with flushed cheeks.

Jooe realized, smirked and crossed her arms.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Jooe chuckles. Ahin ran to them, with her water bottle on her hands.

"Tell us wha--oh God!" Ahin tripped from her own other foot. Her water bottle flew to the air, spilling water at Nancy's face as the bottle clanked to the ground.

Jooe was there in time to catch Ahin who looked worried at Nancy, ran to her and began to wipe her face and neck with her handkerchief from her pocket.

"Oh gosh Nancy, I'm so sorry"

"It's fine, you didn't do it on purpose" Nancy smiled, scratching her cheek.

"You missed that spot" Jooe pointed at Nancy's right side of her neck. Ahin nodded and wiped it thoroughly. Then stopped.

Jooe and Ahin looked at each other, then at Nancy. Jooe took the handkerchief from Ahin's hand and covered it again. She grabbed Nancy's arm and led them to a women's bathroom nearby, Ahin followed with surprise on her face.

"Ouch" Nancy groaned, retrieving her arm and massaged it. Jooe gave back Ahin her hanky and pointed at the large mirror.

"Look Nancy, what's that?" Nancy turned to the mirror and she was shocked. Ahin accidentally wiped off the concealer she applied to cover her hickeys Yeonwoo gave her.

Jooe turned on the faucet and wets her palm. She flicks some excess water off and wiped Nancy's whole neck and decolletage.

She had hickeys, everywhere on her neck and decolletage. Probably around 6 or 5.

Jooe crossed her arms and glared at Nancy who looked down, rubbing her arm.

"God damn hickeys Nancy. God damn fucking hickeys"