Wild Side [M]

Nancy's POV

"Yeonwoo unniiiieeee"

"Ahhhhh Nanshii, fuck"

"Unnniieee unniiiee"

"Fuck, your nails are.... Ugghhhh"

"Fuck, I'm so sorry ahhh"

"I should stop, how can I have pleasure as well if I could feel pain in my back"

"What?"

"I'm leaving you, let's break up"

"What? No! Yeonwoo unnie please don't! I love you! I really really really love you!"

"Bye Nancy"

Nancy

Nancy

Nancy!

"Nancy! Wake up!" I opened my eyes and sat up, my breathing was fast and I was sweating. I looked at her who was sitting up beside me with her gorgeous morning face.

"What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" She held my hand and caressed the back of it. I felt I was crying so I hugged her and sobbed.

"Don't leave me Yeonwoo unnie" She hugged back and kissed my shoulder then my neck.

"I would never ever do that, I don't wanna ever lose you. Ever" We broke the hug and she wiped my tears, cupping my face.

"I love you Nancy, don't believe those nightmares. Always remember this" She kissed me on the lips and I could taste our toothpaste.

"I" She kissed me again.

"Love" And again.

"You" This time, she kissed me on my forehead. I pouted and she giggled.

"I didn't brush my teeth yet. My lips are probably yucky"

"Actually, no" I slapped her shoulder and pouted deeper.

"Don't you lie"

"Why would I?" She laughed and folded our blanket, I didn't budge from her side since I'm still not done checking her hot body.

She's in her fucking sports bra and black dolphin shorts. Her toned abs were so visible and her curves are... Fuck, she's making me want to fuck her hard.

I looked up and she was wearing her hair in a messy bun, I couldn't help but touch her abs.

"Nancy, wh-what are you d-doing?"

"It's your fault for always sleeping in these clothes and whenever I wake up, I would remember that I was sleeping with my girlfriend who only wears these as pyjamas"

"It's b-because so whenever I wake up, I'd just h-have to wait for you to change in your g-gym clothes" I raised a brow at her and she mouthed that it's true.

"You have abs, how does it feel when I do this?" I lied her down and she felt nervous.

"G-good?" My face was leveled to her abs, I looked up at her and she was looking at me with worry.

I started to caress them again while my tongue got contact with them. I traced them with my tongue and I could hear her moaning. I looked up and saw her biting her lips and closing her eyes tight.

I smirked and was about to taste her even more when her phone alarm rang. I sat on her abs and took her phone from the bed side table.

"It's time to hit the gym" I face palmed and turned it off. But then, someone called. I answered, I know it's fine by her and this isn't the first time where I answer someone calling her.