French Maid Dress [SDM]

Not the continuation of the parent AU. But, the letters SDM is as bright as my future😆

"Why does it have to be me? I don't wanna go there, she'll just molest me over and over again, not even caring about the visitors" Nancy hugged her knees, pouting at Taeha.

"Oh please, she isn't the type to molest her maid" Taeha crossed her arms, sighing at the stubborn younger.

"Aren't you a victim when you were new here?"

"No, I never witnessed her do dirty things to our co-maids, EVER. If ever you're telling the truth about her touching you everywhere while you're cleaning, then maybe it's cause you're hot and beautiful"

"Not helping" Nancy could just glare at nowhere, she was nervous and scared at what she's feeling.

Taeha gave her the sexy french maid dress their master bought for Nancy to wear everyday at work from now on. A black choker, fishnet stockings and white gloves. Nancy bit her bottom lip, looking at the clothes on her bed.

"I don't know Taehanie, I'm scared"

"And why is that?"

"I.......... Why do I feel excited?" Nancy hid her hot steaming face.

"Are you sure about this?" Nancy looked herself infront the mirror. Taeha sat down on Nancy's bed, examining her junior's body.

"Damn, you look fucking hot"

"Unnie!"

"Well, yes I'm sure since I'm just ordered to say I'm sure" Nancy glared at Taeha who tried to surpress a laugh.

A knock then came on Nancy's door, Taeha opened it, revealing a panicky Ahin.

"Master has arrived with her visitors"

"Where are her visitors now?" Taeha stood up, fixing her simple maid dress.

"They're still outside, come down already so well welcome them" Ahin looked around and gasped when she saw Nancy.

"Wow! Why are you the only one wearing a sexy maid dress?"

"Cause it what Master wants"

"So she could easily touch me" Nancy added, rolling her eyes.

"Good luck"

"Ahin!"

"We gotta go now!" Ahin shouted back, she laughed as she went downstairs to the big main door.

"Let's go Nancy, wear the heels already" Nancy pouted, she slowly wore them, making Taeha glare at her.

"We can't miss welcoming Nancy, or she'll kick us out"

"Fine!"

The big door opened by men in black, their master's guards.

She was standing in the middle of her friends behind her, all of them wearing simple clothes that actually suit them.

Yeonwoo was wearing a black blazzer over a white top. Slouchy grey cuffed pants and adidas sneakers. Her maids didn't miss to see the black choker she loves to wear all the time, adding to her sexiness and attractiveness.

She was wearing a serious face, looking at each of her bowing maids.

"Welcome, Master Yeonwoo" The uniformed maids, and Nancy, welcomed in unison. They stood up straight with small smiles on their faces.

"Tsk" Nancy lowly scoffed at the sight of Yeonwoo, smirking at her.

She rolled her eyes when Yeonwoo could easily replace her smirk with a serious face.