Forbidden Love

Yeonwoo's POV

My life... Is GREAT.

Well, it was, until I had a step dad and step sisters. One is older than me for 3 years and is such a soft hearted cellist. The other is a bit irritable and noisy- erase! Not a bit but totally A FUCKING ANNOYING AND A BRAT OF A STEP SISTER!

My mom and dad got divorced, and my mom met a new man, he's kind and sweet alright, but his 2nd daughter is totally the opposite.

On weekdays, I'm at my mom's mansion and weekends at my dad's - and yeah, we're rich.

I chose to spend weekdays with my mom since we're both pretty close than my dad, I'm a mommy's girl -not mommy's PRINCESS.

I'm still at my 3rd year in college, life's pretty normal sometimes and-

"I WANT YOU TO DRIVE FOR ME!" I heard her complaint from downstairs.

Ever since I met her, my life has never been peaceful again, except for when I'm at my dad's.

She always nags and shouts at me as if she rules this house.

Whenever I'm at the middle of playing with my XBOX in the living room, she'd change it into the disney channel.

I hated her for that, and it would become reasons where I'd sulk in my bedroom and keep on begging my mom to buy me my own tv for my room but she won't allow it or I'll isolate myself there.

She complains about little mistakes and it's driving me insane. How I wish I have the power to kick her out.

I immediately took my bag and went down to see my step dad crossing his arms at my step sister in the kitchen.

"Where's mom?" I smiled at Richard and stopped beside the brat.

"At the lawn, watering her precious petunias, roses and... I forgot the names of the others" Richard scratched his nape.

Richard is a buckeye, means his from Ohio. His ex wife is pure korean, so Brenda unnie and the brat are half.

"Can you please tell mom I'd go get the groceries instead of her? I mean, it's your anniversary, atleast have some fun" I chuckled as I made 2 PB and J sandwiches.

"You'll really do that for her?"

"For the both of you, you're now my dad as well ya know and I respect you"

"That's really kind of you Yeonwoo"

"Well, I don't respect yo-mph" I cutted her by putting a sandwich on her lousy mouth. I glared at her and she glared back, chewing the bread.

"Nancy, be good to her even for a day" She shook her head and pinched my arm.

"Why are you so annoying?!" I swatted her hand. She swallowed the bread instantly.

"Why are you so loud?!"

"I should be asking that to the person who shouted at her dad first thing in the fucking morning!" Just then, I felt a smack on my head. I turned around and pouted.

"Moooooooommmm~~~"

"Don't curse at your sister Yeonwoo" She sighed.

"But she's irritating me"

"Still" I looked back at her when she laughed and grimaced at me.

"It's your fault Nancy, don't be so stubborn" Brenda headlocked her, she struggled and I smirked.

"Morning Brenda"

"Morning Yeonwoo"

"Thanks for saving me again" I laughed.